Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Username: Karterchamp

When were you banned: 7/20/11

Person who banned you: Omega

Reason you were banned: I was banned (I think) because there were a fairly big amount of PVP complaints from me.

Yes, I know I used the excuse PVP is allowed, but I have to say I did take it too far on some levels. Some people don't

know this, but my pvping is never personal. So if you guys could un-ban me (which is very unlikely) that would be great, I'll try to keep the PVP too a minum, but I do ask this, can you guys update the rules to be more pacific about PVP. Because other pvper's will probably make the same mistake I did. Please accept my apologie to the staff. Have a great day everyone, I'll talk to you all later. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Sincerly, Karterchamp.
I dunno for you guys, but i think that this appeal is actually refreshing compare to the other.
PVP is fine so long as it's not harassment. That's all we ask. Defend you lands by all means, if people offend you or attack, fight back. But constantly killing everyone isn't acceptable. I'm all for letting you play if you can accept this.
I'll accept
While you are waiting for a response .... wanna dance?
lol, nice..........
I'm fine with you being unbanned karter.

I think there should be a rule about standing at MT spawn and killing and looting people's items, really fucked up.
HE WAS AT SPAWN?!?!?!?
This is everywhere Oki. Not just spawn, I'm just throwing that in as well since it's happening a lot too.
If it was in spawn, then that is a violation of the rules