Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Karterchamp complaints
Started by [E] Sarazil

that is a reason there is a CTF arena though, I wish that was more polular <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I'm bad at it
Yes, I understand that hunter.
Now karter, when you say that, i implore you to inform me of the good purpose of Hitler, Vlad the impaler, Lenin, Hannibal, and Saddam Hussein, and osama bin laden.
Chunky, you do realize those people killed people in real life, I'm killing people in a video game.
I do realize that, but you say that god created all people for a good purpose.
While I do not agree with all his examples, I commend chunky's post as it is quite similar to my own reaction to karter's statement. (Which does not justify your actions karter, and I highly doubt God would approve of even virtual killing that caused such distress for some people.)
He did chunky but you know some ppl are really screwed up in the head, such as these ppl.
I'm tired of this thread guys, its a complete waste of my time. Goodnight everyone
What ever you Ban Karter some other punk is going to take is spot. (I wanted to say some other bitch but hey.)

But i'm sure if i kept warping in and killing Karter every second of the day, i to would have on of these BAN FAVINE thread.

Karter what you need to do is look at this from the point of view of the other people...
karterchamp wrote:
I'm tired of this thread guys, its a complete waste of my time. Goodnight everyone

Your banned for good,go join lost craft or some shitty server that will take you in.

Goodbye.