Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Karterchamp complaints
Started by [E] Sarazil

I love how he went through all my past posts and neg my votes over and over, he apparently has nothing better to do with his life.
Chunky, sawine warned me to stay off your property, not to stop killing
And yet you came back, numerous times afterwards.
Karter tell me this will ya? are you just a a**hole all the time or do you have trouble getting attention and you have to cause havoc so you feel better?
Hunter, I don't have problems with getting attention, I have many friends that enjoy spending time with me and others. If your trying to say I'm insecure, your wrong. I'm very happy with the life God has gave me, and would not want to change anything about myself. What do you think God was thinking when He thought about me before I was born? Do you think He said I'm going to make this kid a worthless person that everyone hates. No. He knew that I was going to be created for a good purpose, just like He did with all of us.
Yea i bet your a nice guy and all but didnt you like playing this server? Me. i dont cause havoc no one wants me banned or anything, if you just killed two or three people a day or so, people would acually want to hang out with you and going into peoples houses and sittin there is just low very low. oh and one more question, IF you were unbanned would you stop killing people? thats the main reason i think you were banned, I enjoy playing the server you did too, but see what your actions caused? multible threads were made because of you and ALL of them invole the wanted banning of you. do i care you were banned? no, i think its a GREAT!!! thing that you were banned a few people dont agree though im fine with that. end of conversation im done fighting, let me just play my minecraft.
Hunter, this is my last post, I understand that not everyone likes PVP like you, And I will promise to only killing a certain amount of people a day. I just would like to join back on minetown enjoy the building and talking with my friends on this server. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
i like pvp but not when im being hunted down, yea i might kill a person every two or three days BUT when i do i give their items back to keep a good friend ship. IF you can limit your amount of killings to a minimum a day id be fine with playing with you
Like I said, I will agree to keep my killing to a lower rate
ok keep it at a lower rate, then a mod might unban you if you again repeatedly killing on person you will be banned perm