Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Karterchamp complaints
Started by [E] Sarazil

If I wasn't a mod and wasn't charged with keeping the piece, I'd behave exactly as he did and kill everyone I saw outside of spawn
Okifool, you sir, are my hero. :dry:
As long as you didn't hunt people down and only killed them on site. Don't do it in spawn, or most cities, but you should be able to kill them anywhere and take or burn their stuff.

It's PvP, kill anyone you can, and burn their items whenever you want. Just no greifing or holding personal vendettas, I''m against this ban, but I'm alone on the staff team for this it appears
Ya, I know oki, I appreciate you helping me out on this, but it looks like I have a perm ban on my hands. It's a real bummer because I really enjoyed this server, Its a shame I have to leave
it is indeed a shame
karter only enjoyed the server when he was reaking havoc...
From what I saw today, Karter caused so much shit in chat with I don't know how many people.

I'm sorry Oki, but you need to be there to see this stuff go down, it's ridiculous.

Edit: OH HE'S BANNED. lol
OkiFool66 wrote:
As long as you didn't hunt people down and only killed them on site. Don't do it in spawn, or most cities, but you should be able to kill them anywhere and take or burn their stuff.

It's PvP, kill anyone you can, and burn their items whenever you want. Just no greifing or holding personal vendettas, I''m against this ban, but I'm alone on the staff team for this it appears

Actually that's exactly what he was doing. Warping to different places looking for people to kill.

I know this because I followed him for 30 mins yesterday while being Invisible.

Also laughed at the fact he was kicked for being annoying.

He also was asked multiple times to leave TeaTown by the owner.

But kept warping and killing people.
Oh, then that is not good at all.

I'd understand randomly warping to cities searching for residents, but I wouldn't kill the same person twice, unless they followed me and attacked me in retaliation
Also, karter saying he never got warned is a complete 100% lie. Sawine warned him today, as i was the one that asked sawine to tell karter to stop killing me.