Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Poll - Time to start working on the new FTB server #sweg
Started by [E] Osmosis

Can someone please explain the transition to minetown?

Who gets the donations, who owns it , who decides what to do with it?
@1705162 wrote:
Can someone please explain the transition to minetown?

Who gets the donations, who owns it , who decides what to do with it?

Any money donated will be spent on keeping the server running, fear not.
If possible a custom modpack containing the direwolf20(1.6.4) mods and the horizons mods would be cool. Aside from some id conflicts it was not hard for me and a friend to throw together.
@943456 wrote:
If possible a custom modpack containing the direwolf20(1.6.4) mods and the horizons mods would be cool. Aside from some id conflicts it was not hard for me and a friend to throw together.

The problem with that would be that it needs to be something readily available to users, like direwolf20 or horizons in the FTB launcher. Manual setup of a ModPack may be easy for some, but for others it isn't, sadly.
If apple doesn't void my warranty on my phone then I might donate

If they find out about the jailbreak they won't replace my charger
If you want I can help you with spawn <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> I love building!
I looked everywhere and I could not find a working ip, can anyone please send me the ip if there is one. Sorry for being noobish, I am still new to the website.
@943456 wrote:
I looked everywhere and I could not find a working ip, can anyone please send me the ip if there is one. Sorry for being noobish, I am still new to the website.

play.orionftb.com <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Is there news on when the modpack orionftb is using will come out of beta? its really buggy right now. For me anyway
Thank you so much TPrezzle!