Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Poll - Time to start working on the new FTB server #sweg
Started by [E] Osmosis

Why is this the only reason you guys play direwolf :/. . . Pitty :/ Its still a cool mod though
@4271605 wrote:
Why is this the only reason you guys play direwolf :/. . . Pitty :/ Its still a cool mod though

Remember what Jared said about Sarcasm, Liam?
Ok, making some progress. At the moment, this is still all plugin work. I am currently adding plugins and sorting the permissions individually which can be a pain.

In other news... can I acquire some build staff to help make a spawn? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm willing to help if you want, though i'm not on the build team
Too clarify somethings. The main spawn structure is made. However....it looks terribly devoid of anything note worthy of a spawn. The theme is of Industrial town/city. There is a lot of open space inside the main factory walls for things but mainly. We need more factories and more warehouses. Some old city housing and a place for player shops. Soon after all this is done we can begin opening the server. We will have a preference of using mod blocks over vanilla. So be ready for some fun if you are chosen for build team.
Was the server updated to 1.0.8 or did it change packs?
1.0.8, I believe
@2571215 wrote:
Too clarify somethings. The main spawn structure is made. However....it looks terribly devoid of anything note worthy of a spawn. The theme is of Industrial town/city. There is a lot of open space inside the main factory walls for things but mainly. We need more factories and more warehouses. Some old city housing and a place for player shops. Soon after all this is done we can begin opening the server. We will have a preference of using mod blocks over vanilla. So be ready for some fun if you are chosen for build team.

It's great that I had no input on that whatsoever
lol :/ I dont get online sarcasm well XD
I have an idea

You promote Pljz to head mod