Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Poll - Time to start working on the new FTB server #sweg
Started by [E] Osmosis

@795855 wrote:
I'm actually genuinely excited about this, but I do have a question:

Will my $200 donator status carry over too... whatever your server is going to be called.

Haha of course, I'm cheating nobody.
@1249652 wrote:
@795855 wrote:

Will my $200 donator status carry over too... whatever your server is going to be called.

See you there
Nope I dont know how to explain it :/ And why is most of the posting happening here. . . our website is orionftb why not we just use that forum?
and are we carrying on with the technic thing?
@1249652 wrote:
@795855 wrote:

To clarify on this a little bit more... I've donated $200 to MT, and $100 to OG... $300 donator package?
@4271605 wrote:
Nope I dont know how to explain it :/ And why is most of the posting happening here. . . our website is orionftb why not we just use that forum?

As said in Tprezzle's post on the Orion forums, Minetown is essentially the main social hub of the Eximus Gaming Network...which I believe Orion is now a part of... It makes more sense to discuss it here and get the topic "out" more, than over on Orion's website, which is fairly less known than this one
ok then. And its pretty funny how people have over thousands of posts x)
Ok! direwolf works but it is to laggy to do anything! I tryed to go to my favorite direwolf server that moved to 1.5 though and I immidiatly crashed. . . So its not really working :/ Maybe some of you can make suggestions? OH, and apparently (according to nate :/) there isnt forge for windows 8 so I imagine being as when I open stuff and it sais minecraft 1.6.4 and not the modpack name that maybe its because i dont have forge i dont know?but. . . never mind x)
@795855 wrote:
@1249652 wrote:
@795855 wrote:

To clarify on this a little bit more... I've donated $200 to MT, and $100 to OG... $300 donator package?

Oh riiiiiight.

Nope, it will, generally speaking, be independent for the most part. As far as I'm concerned, the donator perks for OrionFTB will be the sole perks.
Is there an ETA ON te servwr