Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] theif
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

OkiFool66 wrote:
LWC, LWC, LWC,

AND ONCE AGAIN:

LWC

paul just returned after an absence of being on MT, he may not have known of that plugin at the time

if you dont already know paul, do /cprivate to lock chests
Facepalm. Use the server vaults or LWC. Your fault really.
i had two server made vaults but i couldnt deal wiht the lag at spawn so i asked if anyone could make a admin vault in a less laggy location and that less laggy location was the espero bank and reggief made me this vault because he responded to my plees and i respect him for that but this was made of full bedrock the only way in was a warp and i made a edit it was tmskar not tstar, tstar doesn't even exsist on the server thank you =3

P.S and gamma i do know the lwc commands its just i didnt have the tme to do so cause i was building a house so thanks anyways though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Reggief made you one jsut now ?
omegatekanina wrote:
Reggief made you one jsut now ?

Before i got mod.

When JPK was still active.

Etc.
kk
Yeah its old as hell. Over 2 months. Pauls the only person with one. Built as a favor but I wasnt taking care if it or nothing. He can LWC his chests from now on if he wants it, since BB didnt come up with results of chest access. Who knows, I hope Tstar2 replies to this.