Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] theif
Started by [E] Paulosaurus

ok i just went in my vault and noticed tmskar in my vault looking thought my chest and dropping everthing in my chest and throwing them out i looked in my ores chest the chest with all my gold and my diamond and it was gon so i think is that tstar stole it from my vault and logged off so i need a protectiuon on my vault in espero and i need my stuff back that means i need tstar to get online or ill hunt him down till i get my stuff back

Well first I would like to say we do not refund for outside homemade vaults.

We offer Vaults protected and guarded by admins to members.

Sorry for your lost.
a homemade vault is just another chest, but is supposed to be for ONLY the one user to access, and there is also normally more than one. He was stolen from, you refund for thievery other times, i think he should at least get his stuff back from tmskar, and tmskar deserves a ban for griefing
Personally , I'm not a fan of refunds.

the reason being ,most times people tend to wanna abuse it.

by making up random stories to to receive some king of refund.

Now i'm not saying this is one of those cases.

But we offer ADMIN made vaults for this very reason.

If you make a vault ...You are fully responsible to make sure its protected before even using it.

by asking moderators or admins to protect it.

That being said,why should we refund the items lost if it was your fault ?

Minecraft has been around a long time. You all know people Grief/steal .

This is my opinion on any related situations like this.

I'm deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

As a regular player back in the day,I got robbed many times etc.

A trick I used was making them under water with no warps plus never tell anyone.

then your about 99% sure your wont loose anything....to get that extra 1% to make it 100%

get it protected.
omegatekanina wrote:

This is my opinion on any related situations like this.

Don't let your personal opinion get in the way of your job Omega.
His opinion had nothing to do with the fact that we are not refunding. He simply stated he understands that it sucks when we lose stuff.

Don't take other people's words out of context Gackt.

Chester
I dont care if your not refunding, he also stated that he's not a fan of refunding, etc, I think you skipped over that or didn't read.
Rules wrote:
3 - Do not steal anything from anyone.

If BB proves Tmstar(or whatever his name is) did in fact steal. Then he will be banned and can issue an appeal.

That does not mean a refund will be issued. But maybe it sheds light on how to fix these problems in the future. Maybe if BB can prove someone stole, that person deserves a refund? If the thief is unable to return items.

It was a dick move to go and attempt to steal from you then kill you and log out...

Also, like omega said we have admin vaults that are 100% insured and unbreakable. Also LWC works 99% of the time.
I could not see anything about tstar2 stealing. Just that he teleported there, typed a command and logged out. In a few minute period. Maybe another admin can take a look. Or else tstar can say his side. But no ban is issued.
LWC, LWC, LWC,

AND ONCE AGAIN:

LWC