Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New admins.
Started by [E] zdeathclock

I think your missing the entire point, and you seem to think we see you as a slave of some sort, I don't care about admins RL's except for Gears because come on you cant help loving that guy.

I dont think we need more admins, just mods with a little more power.
there should be some more admins on but who should it be? it must be someone who are trusted and fair and that is not everyone who are that. people should not use their powers wrong ,that would destroy the game pretty much.
omega, i am not saying we need another admin to clear land. I was just asking if you could and you told me I had to pay. I just did it my self. Im saying we either go with A) more admins and mods or B) mods with more power like gackt said. Whenever I play now, there are always mods but when I ask for help, they can not do it because they do not have enough power. Im not wanting more admins for selfish reason, im trying to reduce the amount of people needing an admin, mostly guests who want an admin to white list them or people who got stolen from and are waiting for an admin to decide if they should get there items back or not. These polls are also showing that there should be more admins.
Omg one of these threads again....

Once some1 tell me WHY you need more admins and powerful mods... and I will make something if there is a VALID reason.

To check for stolen stuff refunds ? PROTECT YOUR STUFF, there are 4 ways to do it !

You died in a teleportation bug ? Carry less stuff... Its minecraft BETA, if you want to play a complete bug less minecraft, come back on 11/11/11.

To whitelist people ? We whitelist on average 0 to 3 persons per day. If they want to be whitelisted faster, they just have to send a mail to admins on the website... And even if they are offline we can promote them.

More powers to mod... like what ? (more powers = more responsability)

Again, mods can deal with 90% of the player issues on the server.

More staff is eventually planned to be added, but not for this reason.

Cya
Where the fuck is our admins.

AND MODS.
Gackt wrote:

AND MODS.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f62f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":shock:">:shock:</object> <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dead:">:dead:</object>
i would make a new rank between mod and admin. i need someone for when i expand my vaults <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Gackt wrote:

AND MODS.

Updating my old ass computer and getting over a killer hangover while trying to control my siblings while my dads at work and moms deployed. I'd be on but until recently, 4 hours ago, my internet has been shit and I was still in school until yesterday.

I don't know about everyone else, but that's where I've been