Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New admins.
Started by [E] zdeathclock

Hello. I think there should be some new admins on the server. Every time I go on it is only mods and it is usally choco, goldengm, kingmark, and bucky. Every one is always like "are there any admins" and comments like that. Most of the time the only person on who is an admin is Sawine (at least this is when I go on). If anyone should be promoted I think it should be goldengm. He is the nicest mod I know and he always helps people out. This is just what I think.
My Opinion: There should be some mods ranked up, but the mod I think who should is KingMark. Hes been on alot from what i've seen and has been very helpful to me and others.
yeah i also think goldengm and KingMark helps me alog
nice post count vixen <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Admin? what the hell is a admin? never seen one of those....
What do you need an admin for?
Whitelisting.
The thing is, whenever im on I never see admins on. I see sawine who then gets swamped with people who need admin help, so i never bother him anymore. Then the mods cant do what admins do but they are on alot of the time. I think one or two mods should get promoted to help out the admin community. If I offended any admins, then I am sorry. And what i meant by new admins, I meant more admins, not get rid of this admin community and replace them all. I mean add 1 or 2 more to help them out
I vote for Bucky, KingMark and goldenGM!
I'm sorry to burst your bubble Zdeath but I don't see any valid reason for needing a Admin.

Clearing land is now part of the donations. you can check that out at www.minetown.net/donate

protections / kicks / bans can be done by the moderators.

Mods are more active to help because they also play on minetown.

Don't get me wrong some admins do to but most just come to make sure everything is in order such as :

-server is online and well.

-keeping peace on chats

-making sure plugins are functioning 100% or near 100%

-reporting errors/bugs/downtime

-keeping forums clean.

-etc and much more

Whitelisting is being done on a regular basis also.

They must contact us via website if we are not available in-game.

It won't take long before they do get whitelisted.

We ( Admins/Mods) are not slaves to the members of minetown. we all have real lives outside of minetown.

We all try to fit in time to help the people who need help.

If we can't we are sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.

You must consider this statement as I see your thread kinda selfish.

Admins can be reached Via www.minetown.net by simply sending a private message or making a help me thread.

Finally,thanks for your opinion.

Hope you liked mine.

Have a good day.