Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest world is a piece of shit!
Started by [E] minimike96

Deleting old dumb shit I said years ago.
I concur. I'm sick of members killing guests, guests retaliating, people stealing things from either world and fleeing into the other, etc. Guest world needs rules just as the member world does in order to maintain sanity within the server.
Agreed, it's getting out of hand.
i agree however i think that GW should be a boxed in area that is small and there is mabye 300 by 300 and it should be blocked with obsidian walls that way the guests would see the real server and want more. P.S. i like how minimike96 got - votes and golden has already got 48 even though mikes idea was the best and all golden says was i agree (no offence to golden just his stalkers) watch me get negative comments
The Guest world was created to introduce guests, keep guests longer online and to play for free.

It was intended at first to be a place where rules wouldn't be applied since everyone can play there without any approval. This means often bad quality and disrespectul players.

The staff have already enough work dealing with the server members, I don't they should start helping out guests, and most of times guests ask dumb stuff "Can I be OP" ... they sometimes ask for alot of attention and imo its time wasting.

The guest world wasnt made for members... if it look like shit, how is it your problem, its because the players that plays it made it like this.

If they want to play a quality server, they just have to join our regular server....

If they disrespect the rules (being impolite and annoying to ppl, etc) we will ban them.

Guest world is intended to be vanilla and will remain.

From time to time we regen the parts of maps that are looking too bad.

And about the ppl dying... vanilla includes survival which includes PVP. Our main server is also PVP. If you don't want it, ask your town to be flagged pvp off.

And about the "some1 who cares about the players"

I care about the members. They joined the server, most of them paid to join, I own them a quality service. Guests will come next...

I dont see why you are asking some improvement over this world. If you could get an idea of how many shit we get to deal with ppl already... dealing with guests would be too much.

Cya
It even says GW is vanilla, except for TNT
then make it so that members cant access gw that cuases problems and arguments beside what u say sawine alot of mods agree with the statemeant mike has made and even admins dont' it sould be the mods dissision as there jobs is to maintain requests from players and it is driving them insane from guests.
also there is more guests complaining in gw than there is members playing and it isn't fair we have to hear there shit about them dieing at least mute all people in gw from members