Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

Thanks man <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Really nice and gets what Im doing
Im sorry Insert I know your talking about me.
Minecraft Ingame Name: CrucialKillZ

Timezone: Central Time Zone

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 5-6 Hours on the weekdays, and 7-8 Hours on the weekends.

How long have you been in MineTown: 3 Weeks

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have before, I was banned for being accused of using "FF" (Force Field), But I screen Shared with the Admin so I was unbanned.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I do, I am currently an Admin of a Prison server that is in Beta, I've also been a Mod on a Couple of other servers, Ive dealt with everything from Muting all the way to World editing, World guarding, and Essentials.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Yes I'm currently an Admin on a Prison Server. And I would love to Join Minetown Prison Administration.

How are your PvP Skills?: I think my PvP skills are rather good, I have a 1.93 KDR, but I've also let guards just kill me a lot, But I've killed plenty Of guards Including two SWAT guards, and I love using the Sword and Bow.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: On a Minecraft Prison server you have been jailed for your Unlawful actions, and therefore you are sentenced to work in a Minecraft Prison. Your object is to work your Way through jail to get to freedom. In this Case your work includes: Mining, Fishing, and Farming. While doing all of this, you can also team up with other players and help each other rank up. Even though you are in jail Don't drop the Soap. Their is Rule's and Standards you must Follow, Such as No PvPing, and more Simple rules like that.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes I'd say so, I've been on a couple of times and talked to a few people. I would be Glad to get on their anytime.

Do you have Skype?: I do have Skype. And I talk on their a lot, Feel free to ask my for my name, and ill add you.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I would make a Great officer Because I spend quite a lot of my time on Minetown, I love to enforce the Rules, And I love Helping other players when they need help, And I'm a good PvP'er.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Uhmm I Enjoy playing Minecraft, especially Minetown, I love to PvP, any of the guards would know that. I'm a hard worker, I've only been playing for like 3 weeks and I'm in A block and close to being Free, And I'm very committed to what I do.
Minecraft Ingame Name: NightCast21

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CDT

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): About 5-7 hours a day.

How long have you been in MineTown: About 1 week

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have not been banned before.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I have been a Mod/Moderator on many servers .

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No I have not.

How are your PvP Skills?: I have killed CytoCraft, alegator, and Tman, and If given wright tools I can be a pretty good pvper .

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of a Minecraft Prison Server is to simulate the life of being a prisoner. Whilst being in prison you have to cut wood and mine ores and level up to higher blocks and then finally to freedoom. But on the way up you have to watch out for pvp. Thats why there are guards.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes I have

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I would be a good Officer because I really enjoy playing on the server and my dream is to be a Sergeant like StarFox because StarFox is my role model and StarFox does his job amazingly.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I really would love to be an Officer and I would be active and good at my job.

~NightCast21
Minecraft Ingame Name: Tavitoes

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Not too much, though I've always liked it.

How long have you been in MineTown: Almost two years.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never been banned before.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. Several servers have employed me to get the ol' Ban Hammer out on several occasions.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: A little bit, as an administrator and builder.

How are your PvP Skills?: Not too shabby, if I do say so myself.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: To go through prison life. As a prisoner, you slowly gain the trust of the staff, and are eventually released.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No, I don't use Mumble.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, my username is Tavitoes.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I've always thought of myself as being significant authority on servers. This server is one of the most fun, and I think I'd make a good officer.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Not really, i think everything you need to know is right here. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
--Please Remove
Minecraft Ingame Name: TheFireCrafter

Your Age: 16

Timezone: EST (Canada)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison: Usually about 10-30 hours a week.

How long have you been in MineTown: Almost 2 years on the Main server and 3 weeks ago on Prison

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have never personally been banned before, for any reason.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I have been a Staff member on 23 servers, and currently own my own prison. You must follow the rules, obey your superiors and, help anyone in any way possible.

How are your PvP Skills?: My PVP skills are excellent, as I have experience running a PVP server. My Kill-Death Ratio is currently at 4 as I have not really PVP-Ed much as the Officers are always watching ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. Also, I am best at PVP with Swords, Bows, and Flint and Steel.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The basic concept of a Prison server in Minecraft is to level up in rank as you sell items and recieve prison dollars to move up with. The highest non-staff rank is usually A Block or Free and that is where you try to get as many things as you can and kill people as you move up the charts in PVP mastery. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. Other servers are mostly a free world concept where you are free to do whatever you want under some rules.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes, I have been going on MineTown Mumble alot recently.

Do you have Skype?:Yes, I have Skype.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I would make a fantastic Officer or Sergeant because of my previous experience as a PVPer, Prison owner, and Guard ranks on other servers. Also my maturity, although being only 16 is exceedingly high. Another thing I would like to add is that there is no one more enthusiastic about MineTown than me! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Additional information you would like to tell us?: My experience on staff is 50% prison based. And thank for reading my application for a Prison Rank!!!
Username: ramothepharaoh3

Timezone: EST

Hours On Minetown per week: 40 Hours DONT DROP THE SOAP

How long have I been in Minetown: About 6 months

Have I ever been banned: No

Have I been an Admin in a server: Yes, I had the position to watch the server when the host wasn't there.

Minecraft Prison: Yes I was a sergeant but the server shutdown. I was on it for 6 months.

PVP SKILLS: I have great pvp skills, I am best with a sword or bow. I am great at pvp battles and usually win.

What is a Prison Server: A prison server is a server where prisoners have to level up block levels by earning money. Once they reach a high level they are free and have to survive. It is different from a regular server because it requires more skill and play time.

Minecraft Mumble: I have spoken a bit on minecraft mumble and I am aware of the program.

Why I will make a great sergeant: I will be an excellent sergeant or officer because I am very skilled and I am looking forward to the experieence of being able to protect the server and keep it a fun environment.

Additional Info: I would like to be a sergeant more than an officer because i feel i will be more skilled and perform better at this position>

Thank You for Reading my Application and please send me a conformation email with guiding steps on what to do if i am accepted.
Minecraft Ingame Name: armobro23

Timezone: Central Time Zone.

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 65+ hours.

How long have you been in MineTown: 2+ Weeks.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have not.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I do, I am currently a Co-Owner on a upcoming server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No I do not.

How are your PvP Skills? My PvP Skills are excellent in my opinion. I am at 264 kills with 41 deaths and a 233 Kill Death Ratio.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: On a Minecraft Prison server you can be jailed for your unlawful actions,You have to work your way up to freedom by making prison coins in many several ways.To get to higher blocks it requires you to make money,This consists of Mining,Cutting trees,Fishing,and many more.

Have you spoken much on MineTown Mumble?: Yes I am almost most of the time on Mumble.

Do you have Skype?: Yes I do have Skype (ago_123).

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I would make an amazing officer Because I spend most of my time on MineTown,I am dedicated to protecting the economy and the players. I would Enforce Rules And I'm a great PvP'er.

Additional information you would like to tell us?:I enjoy playing MineTown and spend most of my time on it, I <3 to PvP, I have been playing for 2+ weeks and I am currently in B block.
Sorry for commenting on the thread but armo uses x-ray he took all the diamond blocks in the Obby B mine in about 4 minutes......