Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

Minecraft Ingame Name: LanceFortier

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern cost

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 15

How long have you been in MineTown: almost 2 years.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope. never been jailed before either.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: plenty I can do just about anything. i know how to be an fair and ethical staff member.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I have been trial guard for the beta. I think I did pretty good,and played fair.

How are your PvP Skills?: There's little I can't do. I have a fast computer and good connection.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: Players start with nothing. they must work their way up the ladders into higher cells by either farming items in the mines/tree farms or by killing other player's while avoiding the guards. Eventually they make it to freedom and depending on the server, you can build just like in a regular survival world. You also have to make sure Not to Drop the Soap.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have recently been on mumble. I have never refused a request for me to get on mumble and join a conversation.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, and I use it daily. This is my preferred method of communication.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I am fair and I don't hold a grudge. I will not let my anger make me take unfair revenge on another player. I follow the rules by the book.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I am a long time member of the minetown community and my actions speak for themselves in past months I have been mostly forum active, and there's never been a community discussion without me.
Hayden775 Guard Application

Minecraft Ingame Name: Hayden775

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 20-22

How long have you been in MineTown: 1 year 8 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have not

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was an admin/owner on a short-lived server with Xcoaster and Pieman506, as well as being a current Helper on Minetown

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I was a TGuard for the beta testing

How are your PvP Skills?: I fluctuated from 1st and 5th on the /pvpstats list; there's always room for improvement, however

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A prison server is a RP server in which players start off as prisoners on the lowest block (in this case, D block) and must mine, gamble, and in some ways cheat others out of items in order to advance themselves through the cells and achieve freedom. The guards have the right to confiscate any drugs on the person and any tool (especially swords) used by the prisoners as a weapon. If the prisoner refuses, or is caught under the influence, further jailing and/or killing can be in order. However, a prisoner can't be killed by a guard if they have not broken any rules. In other words, if it's done in secret, it can be gotten away with.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes I have; although I do have a tendency to not want to talk out of fear of accidentally saying the wrong things. This will be overcome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Do you have Skype?: That I do

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I find myself as someone who at times can be tough, but fair and fun. It isn't in the nature of a guard to do nothing but kill, but at the same time, not to let situations slip past the cracks. Being a TGuard for the first 2 weeks gave me a preview of what is to come if I do become a full guard and what rules must be followed to ensure that I keep everybody in order.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I would like to thank Danni for allowing me to test being a guard for the first 2 weeks and completely understand if I do not get this position. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: moon_rocks

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 20

How long have you been in MineTown: 1.5 years

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I have helped and owned a few servers

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Yes, I helped as a TGuard and have played on about 3 prison servers <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

How are your PvP Skills?: Good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: To play a prisoner, and to rank up blocks and earn more power, be richer, and a 1337er prisoner.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: no but I can

Do you have Skype?: yes moon-rocks

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I don't kill for no reason, and I respect all players while at the same time not letting the prison get out of hand

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Hope everyone has fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: dogboy64

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Est

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 6 hours

[How long have you been in MineTown: a while, probably around.. 4-5months.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I have never been banned

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No, not in minetown.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Yes, i have been a warden before on other servers

How are your PvP Skills?: Great, I am a pvp champion, you can even ask dwpheaton, I kicked his butt a few times

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A minecraft prison server, is a server, where the objective is to do certain tasks, to earn your way to freedom. During this ordeal, a player faces many challenges, such as guards, other inmates.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I recently Bought a mic.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I use my IPad -dogattack3

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I have experiance, and i am commited, willing, and reasonable. I think these traits can make a good guard, and will also provide a good environment for the server.

Dropping the soap... oh gawd

Edit: Name change
Application for Officer:

Minecraft Ingame Name: VVX1000

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Everyday for at least six hours

How long have you been in MineTown: 1 and a half years

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration? : Six months as a administrator on a now inactive server

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No

How are your PvP Skills?: exemplary

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of the server is to have fun while advancing through individual cell blocks to eventually obtain your freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not to often

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I have experience as an administrator on urban terror (first person shooter MMO) for close to three years now. I am well versed in handling a variety of problems the gaming community may have. I feel that because Ill be playing the prison server so often that I will be able to further assist players with any problems they may encounter while working towards providing a user friendly gaming experience.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Ps: Dont drop the soap block!
Minecraft Ingame Name:

StarFox1197

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

Weekdays: About 4 Hours

Weekends: About 5 or more Hours

How long have you been in MineTown:

I've been playing on Minetown for about 7 Months, but I just signed up on the forums March 29, 2013

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

I've never been banned on Minetown, or on any other server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

I was once an admin for Omega Servers (Not sure what its called now). But I never really had the training for the rank of admin, and also the fact that most of the other admins on that server were idiots. And the owner of the server got frustrated with the admins and all, so he just reset the entire server and fired all the admins. Last time I saw anything about that server, I saw that he started it back up but with only one admin that he trusted. And after a while, I lost contact with all of the other admins.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:

Not sure exactly what you mean here, but I've had the Trial Guard rank during Prison Beta, and I always followed the regulations and expectations that the admins had for us T-Guards.

How are your PvP Skills?:

Pretty decent. I don't enjoy the entire idea of Safe-Zoning (Because it proves you're a wuss), so if I ever get into a PvP situation, I tend to fight to the death, Whether that death is of me or the Player I was against.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

The concept of Minecraft Prison Servers is pretty much a role-play like experience. You play as a prisoner who starts out at the lowest level in the Prison. Being in the lowest level, you're prone to danger around every corner, so you need to proceed with caution throughout most of the facility. There are two sectors to most of the Prison levels; A PvP area, and a Safe-Zone. Even though there is a PvP area, its against the rules to PvP, which is where the Guards come in. The Guards are here to prevent any sort of crime (Whether this be Possession of Illegal Substances to PvPing) and keep the peace in the facility. But there are times where you can commit crimes if it isn't viewed by a Guard. If the Guard sees a player committing a crime, he is allowed to take necessary actions. These actions range from asking a player to hand over a Contra-Banned item, to even killing the player if they refuse to surrender or continuously commit crimes. Now that's the PvP part of the Prison, but you're probably asking "Are there several levels to a Prison? Cause you mentioned it near the beginning of this monologue." The answer is yes, there are several level to a Prison. When you first begin, you start out in Block-D (Which is the lowest level as mentioned before). There's Block-C, B, A, and eventually Freedom. But you can't just walk through these levels like you would if you were in the Skyblock Spawn and NOT READ ANY OF THE DAMN SIGNS THAT ANSWER THE SIMPLEST QUESTIONS!!!

*Clears throat* Sorry about that unnecessary outburst from me... Its just so aggravating... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>

Anyways, you need to earn access to these upper levels by one simple thing called "Money". Now, the currency on Prison Server vary depending on which one you're on, but its mostly the same concept. You earn money by doing tasks in the Prison, and these tasks range from mining Stone and Valuable Minerals in a mine, to cutting down Trees. Now, when you have done these tasks, you're going to have an inventory full of junk that's practically useless to you since you can't build with it. But, if you take these materials to the shop located in the Prison, you can sell the items and receive money in return. As time goes on, you'll accumulate enough money to purchase access to the next Cell Block, and the price of the next Block ranges in price by two factors; the serve which you're playing on, and the type of Block that it is. Each of the upper levels are far more advanced than the previous one. Improvements in these levels can range from smaller PvP areas, to more valuable minerals in the mines. If you have the patience to repeat these tasks for hours and hours, you'll eventually reach the Freedom level and get access to the outside world where you can play normally as you would on any other server.

Well, I believe I've covered all of the facts about Minecraft Prison. Just as a side note, any details that may be missing are server specific, which means that every server has their own little features that affect your experience on the Prison Server.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

I just recently got Mumble and joined the Minetown Chat. But since I'm sort of shy, I don't tend to talk much in large groups of people that I don't really know.

Do you have Skype?:

Indeed

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

I believe I will make a good Officer for the Prison because I tend to abide by any regulations laid out for me. If I see a problem, I try to handle it using any measures that are allowed with the provide rank. But if the situation proves to be out of my league, then I immediately request assistance from a higher rank to solve the situation. I also try to figure out the most practical solutions to situations that can benefit both parties, but sometimes that practical solution won't benefit a side which is when I take into mind the possible consequences of that choice.

Additional information you would like to tell us?:

I'm an open-minded person and I don't like to judge. So, if people don't judge me for who I am, then I don't judge them for who they are. Its as simple as that.

Minecraft Ingame Name: a3modz2

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I play about 40-45 hours on prison, but that is just if I don't have any plans, it all varies if I have plans or not, but that is the average time.

How long have you been in MineTown: I have been in minetown for over a year now and I think its a blast!

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes I have, I fully regert it and I will never make that choice again. I got banned for X-Raying which uninstalled and I have never installed It since then because I know it ruins the point of minecraft its self. For the other time it was griefing on accident at jc's iron farm I didn't mean to I thought it was public so I was like "cool I can use it for some builds" But it turns out it wasn't public.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I do I'm a Mod+ on one server and I'm a owner of another server I own so yes I have some experience with minecraft administration, just not the best right now and I do admit it.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Yes I do I was a tguard for along time and another reason I'm applying is because I want this to be a safe and really fun server, its the one and only one best server out there I have a played on, I'd like to come back to not just be staff, to make the server seem fair for the nice and not nice prisoners, muting when needed, jailing, etc

How are your PvP Skills?: Good <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The whole concept is you start out in the worst block D where there is a lot of pvp, guarding and that good of a mine, and as you progress up too higher blocks like lets say C,B , or A thing get eaiser like on block C there isn't as much guarding as Block D better items, not as much pvp, Now block B is better then, block C because a lot less guarding, very little pvp and a better better mine. Now as for A there are no guards, no pvp, and a better mine, the whole point of the server is to build your way up to each different block cell, until you get out two freedom and in freedom (you find your true self) <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes I speak a lot on mumble and I will start speaking even more if feel like i'm not speaking alot

Do you have Skype?: Yes I do, if you need to add me my Skype name is amodziscool

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Yes because I already know all the commands, I follow the server rules. Been banned twice but never will be ever again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. If there is ever a cussing problem you want to mute them, if they don't give up there sword you jail them, etc.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I hope you consider my application all of this stuff is me being honest, and I'd love to help out on the server I don't have a deep voice but oh well, we are what we are.

BTW DONT DROP THE SOAP <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: TrueLuanr

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): UTC-05:00

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 5-10

How long have you been in MineTown: About 3 Months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nothing official but once when a friends server got hacked and the hacker banned all admins, mod, ect.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes i own my own server and i have been admins to my friends servers and a few others.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I was a guard for a couple of prison servers my friends had.

How are your PvP Skills?: Fairly good. good enough to stop a prisoner.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: Its a server where players pretend that there prisoners and have to mine to earn there way to freedom. Just like real prisons sometimes prisoners have fights and thats where gaurds have to keep the prison in check an make sure the prison is safe for all who have to be there.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No i do not use IRCs because i have had bad thing happen to my computer and other computers on my network because hacking is way to easy over IRC so unfortunately i can't use the Mumble.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I understand the rules well and i have hade previous experience as guard on prison servers and would like to make the server fun for new players by being sure they can walk from one place to the other safely.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Im am able to stay online for long periods of time usually from 9am-3am so i can be sure everything is in check. i enjoy playing minecraft and other video games and like to play with others that enjoy the games.

Oh and : DON'T DROP THE SOAP
Minecraft Ingame Name:gardiner_1

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):GMT

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):week 1-3 weekend 2-4 per day.

How long have you been in MineTown:When i did /whois on main it said few days over a year,but iv not been on the website for 1year.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:I do and i am owner on a hamachi server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:Nope apart from the beta on this server.

How are your PvP Skills?: im alright at pvp seems i spent all my tim on the pvp server when i joined.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:Its a roleplay server when you are a prisoner and you gain money thought several ways to reach the target of freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:No.

Do you have Skype?:No.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:I wont just be thinking about the bad guys attacking me i will also help the people in need and i will bring the law down on the pvpers like a ton of bricks.

Additional information you would like to tell us?:I would just like to say that the justic i bring to this prison will affect bad people so much that they wont do anythink again even when in off.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: DeeQue

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown (Average): Too many. Probably like 28-30

How long have you been in MineTown: Just over a year <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yeah. MT Helper. REPRESENT

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I trial guarded.

How are your PvP Skills?: Pretty goood, my computer is slow though so its hard to get on someone right away although if I try hard enough I'm sure I can pwn.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You make sure the people arent killing eachother or doing illegal things.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yeah but I dont have mumble anymore, I have skype.

Do you have Skype?: *yes*

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: it bothers me when others break the rules and when they partake in "illegal" activity. Also when PvP is in involved, why not.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Not really.