Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

were do i post
Minecraft Ingame Name:

ajer21

13 (Born March 21th 2000)

Timezone: est

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

20-30h per week

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:

About 3 months it has ben realy fun!

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

No never
1: Mochaleah

2: 11

3: Central

4: 20 (most likely)

5: 1 month

6: no (i just don't do anything bad)

7: no (but i have proved myself, even an owner said so)

8: no

9: pretty good as long as i am not glitching

10: you get ranks and upgrades (don't get in jail while doing this) you get supplies and have fun

11: yes sometimes

12: yes but i forgot my Skype password

13: I believe that i would be a great officer because i know when to mute/prison someone. (someone who is pvping and won't listen to any staff and won't stop/someone who is drugging/seling items in server prison, and spam

13: nothing additional

TImezone:Central

Hours on minetown every week: maybe 20

Time on Minetown prison: probably 2 weeks

Have you ever been banned before? why?: Never

Concept of Minetown prison: to upgrade ranks and get new stuff and have fun!

PvP skills: pretty good in my opinion

have you spoken much on Minetown teamspeak?: yes sometimes

do you have Skype?: yes but i forgot my password for it because i never use it

do you have any experience of being a staff?: no that's why i am applying

why is it important for a guard to control their emotions?: Because the guard could put players in jail for just being mad at them and that is no reason to put them in jail

what makes you stand out with other users applying?: i just have enough patience for a newbie and i don't just randomly mute or prison players

what can you do if you see a player selling drugs in chat?: mute them after warning them once

what can you do if you have a player getting in the way when you are getting contrabands from other players?:mute/jail them

Can staff be involved in bounties?: well they could but staff can't go out of their way to kill the bounty player

what do you think in the most important rule to know about staff having the staff kits?:The kits help the Officers or sergeants when they need to kill a bad pvping person and it is good for an Officer or a sergeant to not have to keep making the staff armour

Additional information?: nothing right now
sorry! i joined today! i thought it ment when i joined the accual server
Minecraft User: Mochaleah

Timezone:central

Hours on Minetown Prison: today for a couple hours

How long have you been on Minetown prison: joined today

Have you every been banned?Why?:never

Have you ever been a staff?: yes so i know how to behave and how to keep my temper lower

How are your PvP skills?: pretty good to me

explain the concept of a Minecraft prison Server: to upgrade your rank get supplies and have fun!

Have you spoken much on Minetown mumble?: no but i will

Why would you be a good Officer/Sergeant on the prison?: i have no bad temper issues i know when i have to put a player in jail/mute them

Additional information?: nope!

Thanks for reading!
Minecraft ingame name: Mochaleah

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I will play about 10 but i joined yesterday

Hpw long have you been in Minetown: not sure but i think yesterday and today

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: i haven't and i am glad about that

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: no i don't think so. but i could be wrong

How are your PvP skills?: i rate myself pretty high

Explain the concept of a Minecraft prison server: to upgrade your ranks and get supplies and have fun

Have you spoken much on MineTown Mumble?: no

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: i would make a good Officer/Sergeant because i don't PvP randomly just for stuff on Prison servers and i have enough patience for a newbie and yet i am not afraid to mute/jail/kill someone

Additional information you would like to tell us?: nope thanks for reading!
Minecraft Ingame name: Mochaleah

Timezone: Central time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on MineTown Prison (Average): i will about 10 hours

How long have you been in MineTown?: not that long

Have you ever been banned?: nope

Do you have any experience with being a staff member on another server?: nope thats why i am applying

How are your PvP skills?: Pretty good

Explain the concept of a MineCraft Prison sever: to upgrade your rank get stuff and have fun!

Have you spoken much on MineTown Mumble?: no

Do you have skype?: yes but i forgot my password

Why do you think you would be a good Officer/sergeant on this server?: i have enough patience for newbies and i am not afraid to jail/kill/mute

Additional information?: yes the code is don't drop the soap
You need to add in extra information other information and Questionnaire and don't say the code...
Minecraft Ingame Name: Ajer21

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): east

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):30-40h

How long have you been in Minetown and the Prison: about 1/2 year

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have not

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:To rank up to other blocks and to buy your way out by mining and cutting down trees.

How is your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:I'm great with a bow mostly a sword, i can use potions but from a distance of 4 blocks.

Do you have Skype?: Yes i do and use it every day.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?: Yes i have not in a prison server but it would be an awesome first.

DON'T DROP THE SOAP

By: ajer21