Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

I Want to Be an Officer

Minecraft Ingame name: blackmario21

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Usa Central

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Almost all day everyday..... so my guess is 84 hours?

How long have you been in MineTown: A little bit longer than a month or 2

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope and i plan on never.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No but i am working on getting better.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:Nope

How are your PvP Skills?: Awesome. I am good with a bow and sword. I practice with a bow alot and with a sword.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of a Prison server is to have an amazing time. You have to mine and chop down trees to raise money to get to the higher ranks then become free of prison. Also, a concept is to survive in the PVP zones and get a market stall to help raise u more money too become a rich prison person.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:No not really

Do you have Skype?:Nope i dont i wish i did.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i would make a good officer because i hate watching the stronger players hurt the weaker players for there stuff and i cant do anything. I am very determied to help all i can to help this situation by becoming a officer. Also, i would be good for this is i love pvp and help other players. (And i get bored easy)

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I really want to be a guard. I will be a helpful guard.

Also, I promise I DONT DROP THE SOAP in the bathroom
-removed
Nice ending <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object> Guys if GamingShades cannot do the job no one can... Trust me he is on active pretty much call him a gamer if you have to.
@4939412 wrote:
I would like to apply to be an Officer

Minecraft Ingame Name: GamingShades

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CDT

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): About 5-10 hours a day.

How long have you been in MineTown: Since February 13.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have not been banned before.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I have been a Mod/Moderator on many servers .

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No I have not.

How are your PvP Skills?: I have killed CytoCraft, alegator, and Tman, and If given wright tools I can be a pretty good pvper .

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of a Minecraft Prison Server is to simulate the life of being a prisoner. Whilst being in prison you have to cut wood and mine ores and level up to higher blocks and then finally to freedoom. But on the way up you have to watch out for pvp. Thats why there are guards.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes I have

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I would be a good Officer because I really enjoy playing on the server and my dream is to be a Sergeant like StarFox because StarFox is my role model and StarFox does his job amazingly.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I really would love to be an Officer and I would be active and good at my job. Oh ya, one more thing, don't drop the soap <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object>

Lol stop reapplying, you reapplied like 3 times 4 is enough lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Lol I know but I really want to become a guard and the other ones sucked....
It is not necessary to keep posting applications. Once they are posted, they will be looked at. There is no first come first served when it comes to the Officer position, but rather your conduct in-game and other factors are taken into consideration. Posting your application over and over again, and also saying the other ones "sucked" lowers your chances considerably.
Sorry darkpsy, I wont do it again but I deleted the other ones.
Darkspy please give him a chance. If he keeps posting apps means he wants to really be one. He just wants to improve his app to make it better and better each time. I know it's spamming but those were rough drafts. He'll just keep fixing it until it's right to make it perfect. This is why he'll make a good officer, HE NEVER GIVES UP. It's all hustle, loyal, and respect for him. And staff if you are reading this please take this in full consideration when deciding GamingShades faith of being an officer.
Guys. This thread is for applications and for applications only. If you apply you will be taken into consideration, you don't need to apply every day. If you have a recommendation please message one of the staff managers privately. If you would like to say you liked someones application, send them a message too. This thread is not the place.
Minecraft Ingame Name: lucaslower

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central TIme (CST)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I can dedicate around 10 hours per day during Summer, but in school, probably 5 hours per day.

How long have you been in MineTown: I've been in Minetown itself since November of 2011, and have played the Prison server itself for just short of a week.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have been banned from MT once, due to a misunderstanding between a fellow player and myself, which was soon cleared up.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I was an admin on two servers awhile back, owned my own server for a short time, and have had various other small moderation roles in servers.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No previous Prison admin experience, but I love the concept and would like to give it a go.

How are your PvP Skills?: My PvP skills are moderately good, although probably not as up to par as they should be. I have been practicing lately, and they have gotten better.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: In a prison server, you are started out in the lowest block, where you can sell items for money, as well as buy new items. You can rank up by reaching the required money level to get into the next block. PvP is 'against the rules' and if caught you will be killed/jailed. Various items are also 'against the rules' or contraband. Once you are have enough money to get out, you are sent into freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I used to be very active on Minetown Mumble, I am mostly on Skype now. I can always hop on Mumble when needed.

Do you have Skype?: Yes, Skype is my main form of communication online, and it is where I am most easily reached.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I believe I am mature, and know how to follow/enforce rules. I am also very good at enforcing people to keep the soap in their grasp, so people will know to not drop the soap.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I have nothing to add at the moment.