Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

Nice app <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Test
dont give ur last name! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f62f.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":shock:">:shock:</object> nevermind just dont read dis its to ERIK9960 for posting his last name
Note: Application edited on pg. 6
Update of application. I know it says not to post anything but application, but I think that this counts.
Minecraft Ingame Name: Sorvora

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 10 hours

How long have you been in MineTown: 8 months <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No

How are your PvP Skills?: Alright

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You start at Block D then earn yourself to Freedom (You do that from bounties, mines, and tree farms)

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not really

Do you have Skype?: Yep! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will make a good Officer/Sergeant because I have been playing on MT prison server since the beta and I have learned basics & what and what not to do.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Not at the moment, but oh yeah, don't drop the soap. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: Itakai (Applying for guard on alternate account, Derangement)

Timezone: PST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Varies from 2-10

How long have you been in MineTown: 2 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No

How are your PvP Skills?: 1-10, 8

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: Prisoners repaying their debt to society, through manual labor.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Was suggested to apply (kinda) by a staff member, because they thought I would be good at it, and would be fair. Partially due to my skill in PvP.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: My current KDR is +233. And I'm more of a night owl, and am on alot when most guards are offline/asleep.

Thanks for the consideration, and DONT DROP THE SOAP

minecraft ingame name: PinkPuffyPandas

timezone: USA central

hours per weekdays and weekends do i play on minetown prison: Every day 5 hours

how long have you been on minetown: 8 days

have i ever been banned before: No :ban:

any experience with minecraft administration: yes i have a server of my own and its still running well

any experience with minecraft prison administration: not really

how are your pvp skills: there pretty good but i can do better

explain the concept of a minecraft prison server: you have to get to all the blocks (D,C,B,A) to make it to freedom

have you spoken on minetown mumble: yes every day

do you have a skype: Yes i do but for family uses

why do you think you will make a good officer: i think i will make a good officer well i have played on many other prison servers and i know what guards have to do to protect the prison.

additional information you would like to tell us: not at the moment but if anything comes up i will be sure to post it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
TrollAndStroll's Application!

Minecraft Ingame Name:

TrollAndStroll

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Pacific Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

30-40

How long have you been in MineTown:

I would say around 5-6 months. Perhaps less.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Never.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

I used to be staff on quite a few of my friends servers. One which averaged 25-50 people a day.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:

One of my servers was SkyBlock and Prison, so I had quite a bit of experience with Prison Administration.

How are your PvP Skills?:

They are quite good. My first server that I ever joined was KitPVP, so I am very able in the PVP section.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

The concept of a Minecraft server is to start from Block D and make your way up, Block by block until freedom. You make you way up by Mining, selling items, woodcutting, and services.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

Yes. But I prefer skype

Do you have Skype?:

Yes. If needed, please PM me for my skype name.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

I am mature, I can put in quite a bit of time in the prison server, and I am good at PVP. I like to have fun, be active and help people. However, when fun 'breaks' any rules, I will be the first to step in. When I joined my first server, I was clueless. No one would help me, so on that day, I vowed that if I ever became staff on any server, I would help anyone, regardless if I am PVPing against druggies and criminals, I would help.

Additional information you would like to tell us?:

Don't drop the soap.. We're all out.
Minecraft Ingame Name: Souljerman

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):UTC/GMT -8 hours

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):5-6

How long have you been in MineTown:A month

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:I have not been banned by any servers i can recall.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I, have had many previous experiences with administration and organization. One of them being, I was in control of the console of servers, this usually meant me in making sure everyone was obeying the rules. As well as punishing those who ruin other players experiences.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Yes, I have my Good Friend of mine. Gave me the option to work for his prison server.

How are your PvP Skills?: I cant say my skills are good or bad, because it really depends on the situation. Otherwise in a normal 1v1 I would do great.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: I believe the concept of a prison server, is to teach patience and as well as teamwork. I think this is the concept because, if you are going to get far in this server you have to do it through labor. It just like comparing real prison to this virtual prison. in a real prison you are sentenced for ____ time. There for you have to WAIT.. Some how ever choose to take the "Shortcut" and steal peoples work. However there are people to serve a balance (AKA Guards). Its also about achievement, i.e Getting all the upgrades then being able to go to freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:I have not used mumble at all, i'm always using Skype, But i'm willing to make the switch.

Do you have Skype?:Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will make a good officer because, I have very good skills in organization and teaming, as well as communicating.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I am an easy going person, and i like to tell jokes a lot. but when i need to be serious i will be.