Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please read i am begging you
Started by [E] dead [1]

Not too long ago, someone put a protection called 'Leave_Nature_Alone' over an area I had already protected, so I could no longer build there. I don't think that protections like that should be allowed. (Golden was nice enough to delete it for me)
XD that's funny! I actually want to protect a random piece of floating glass, but I guess now I'd get in trouble D:
I actually think this is a good idea, I think the only structures that should get protections are art and concept houses, and maybe 1 house a person. Or maybe make a secondary world ripe with resources, but cannot be transfered and is not protected. But thats just what I think. I want some un-organized fighting and stuff.
Why does it matter if a crap house is protected or not? You can still go inside usually. If not, too bad. It is the owners right to choose if they want people wandering around their area.

If someone wants their area protected as well as a large area of untouched land surrounding I see no harm. Most people are to ignorant to look around and just build RIGHT beside someones creation, almost ruining it.
Treo, don't you have a thread asking for protection?
GammaGames wrote:
Treo, don't you have a thread asking for protection?

Yeah that's true.
I thought only donors had protections. EVERYONE is getting them.
Reggief wrote:
Why does it matter if a crap house is protected or not? You can still go inside usually. If not, too bad. It is the owners right to choose if they want people wandering around their area.

If someone wants their area protected as well as a large area of untouched land surrounding I see no harm. Most people are to ignorant to look around and just build RIGHT beside someones creation, almost ruining it.

^ This and nothing else.
Oh fuck no, I fucking hate when people protect huge pieces of land with nothing on them.
I only protect huge pieces if i see a sign of construction.