Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please read i am begging you
Started by [E] dead [1]

Hi there ,

My name is jallaf , lol .. and my ingame name is *Jal_..k back to the topic

i want to say something about the this is getting insane every thing is protected i dont wana make a problem here i wana say that its MINECRAFT not - PROTECTCARFT i know some of u people will start sayin my answer HELL NO , they created vaults for some reason but u dont need to protect every shit u do! yes u can protect hardly made stuff but NOT A SMALL FRIGGIN HOUSE.

i think u got my word..

Note to sawine : i aint hatin just sayin this is too much u need to charge for this cuz its getting overdosed.

, Thanks jallaf
Bump
LOL JALLAF SPEAK STRAIGHT SON I DUNNO WUT U RANTING ABOUT D:
Uh. sorry lol but were not getting rid of protections.
GearElite227 wrote:

I just think hes complaining over people asking to get shacks protected.
What if there is a requirment to what gets a protection now?? i mean if a small 10x10 shack shouldnt be protected, but if there is a big house that someone has worked a long time on i think they should get a protection
daniel1995 wrote:
What if there is a requirment to what gets a protection now?? i mean if a small 10x10 shack shouldnt be protected, but if there is a big house that someone has worked a long time on i think they should get a protection

Usually staff use comon sense over their protection decisions, but we could still establish a rule.
sawine wrote:
GearElite227 wrote:

I just think hes complaining over people asking to get shacks protected.

Lol yeah I just cant really understand half of it its all random words.
Uh, might just be me thinking this, but why does it hurt you that someone has protected something? It doesn't affect you in any way unless you are trying to grief it, which is against the rules. There is nothing wrong with protection.
well, I could see it if it's a GIGANTIC space of land. But in that case it's probably gonna be a city, so yeah.