Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Post and i'll show you how awkwardly out of touch my opinion on you is.
Started by [E] GACKT

go
@189750 wrote:
go

ba7GDK7.gif
Well, hello! :omgonoz:
@2518178 wrote:
Me?

To me Dee you are almost too pure for Minetown, I know deep down you are just as crazy as us, but I blot that out of my mind, and try to imagine sugar coated happy things when regarding you.

I imagine you just being really polite in rl and cheerful, helping everyone. Then going home. putting on a latex suit, men tied down in the basement spending your evenings trampling all over their purple balls while blowing smoke in their faces.

Adorable.
@556376 wrote:
Moist.

Well i'm already semi-erect... here goes.

Landro your like a village shaman.

You live on the outskirts and you don't talk to anyone. Then one day you come in high off your tits, dancing and blathering incoherently, in your little grass dress.

Everyone starts dancing too and gets worked up in a frenzy, and start confiding in you very sexually openly. Offering their anus's up to their acolyte.

It's all rather spiritual.

But everyone feels generally a lot more uplifted. And sorer.
@544132 wrote:
Go for it.

I promise I won't cry too much, for happiness or for sadness.

Coffeey your another one of those 3rd generation hotshot MT members, you have a online persona that goes down like smooth blue label whiskey. stern but harsh. Just damn damn smooth.
belittle mme. call me sh*t. throw hair at me
This should be entertaining
@274474 wrote:
@2518178 wrote:
Me?

To me Dee you are almost too pure for Minetown, I know deep down you are just as crazy as us, but I blot that out of my mind, and try to imagine sugar coated happy things when regarding you.

I imagine you just being really polite in rl and cheerful, helping everyone. Then going home. putting on a latex suit, men tied down in the basement spending your evenings trampling all over their purple balls while blowing smoke in their faces.

Adorable.

THanks??
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEEMMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM!
May as well sign up! ^^
I just realized you don't know me....

......oooooooooooooooooooh that's why.... ok.