Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Post and i'll show you how awkwardly out of touch my opinion on you is.
Started by [E] GACKT

wat
@274474 wrote:
Madster your a constant let down.

Your posts and general humour belie your name, and i think that's just deceitful. pretty shitty. im actually typing this while holding back a shit. I've always wanted to ask you why you called yourself Madster.

I like to think this wasn't a rebellious statement but rather you sort of panicked from the pressure I naturally place on you, or do you have terrible self confidence issues. We have never really seen i-eye to i-eye but I hope we can continue to develop a slow hatred for one another in the near future.

GACKT. I completely understand where I am a let down to you. I hope that shit you were holding back hurt too, I would hate to see you not suffer. I call myself madster because my real name is Madison, I took the "ison" out, left mad, and added "ster" to the end, good enough for you? Or no?

Please understand that you don't put pressure on me at all, its, like you said, our slow hatred that is developing for each other. Would I like to see i-eye to i-eye with you? Hell no. But, I promise that we will always, forever let that hatred for us become stronger and stronger until we are best of friends.

Hate,

~Madster

bitch.
Hnng
@1028183 wrote:
compleatly

lol
@426160 wrote:
@1028183 wrote:
compleatly

lol

Shiiiiiiit, son.

I stopped reading at compleatly.
completely* Go away.
@274474 wrote:

I appreciate the uplifting words. What I like about you Adam is your friendliness. The way you word things or say things make me laugh.

Just kidding I don't even know who you are.

I expected as much, with my various 3 month breaks. Nonetheless, this day will go down on my calendar as the day I was actually gacktknowlegded.
Go for it.

I promise I won't cry too much, for happiness or for sadness.
@1145238 wrote:
@274474 wrote:

I appreciate the uplifting words. What I like about you Adam is your friendliness. The way you word things or say things make me laugh.

Just kidding I don't even know who you are.

I expected as much, with my various 3 month breaks. Nonetheless, this day will go down on my calendar as the day I was actually gacktknowlegded.

You make it sound like a good thing! D:

gacktknowledged is a very slimy, dirty thing to have happen to you
I'm disturbed....