Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Post and i'll show you how awkwardly out of touch my opinion on you is.
Started by [E] GACKT

^
Me please
This should be good.
me!
Everyone after this thread:

7f8.gif

(Yes, this is a post)
yolo
hai
GACKT, I don't need to post here to know your awkwardly out touched opinion on me.. I already know what it is, But, if you must, please let the others know so we don't have to hide our shame anymore.
@795855 wrote:
Me please

Gotmilk when I first saw you I tried to befriend you in a sort of pseudo way. I quickly saw you were a weird little boy. You reminded me of Wizeone who was also a weird little boy.
@1145238 wrote:
This should be good.

I appreciate the uplifting words. What I like about you Adam is your friendliness. The way you word things or say things make me laugh.

Just kidding I don't even know who you are.
@4434737 wrote:
me!

Who the fuck are you?
@1044909 wrote:
Everyone after this thread:

(Yes, this is a post)

Coaster you come across as a typical uni girl, socially accepted and fuckable. I could of enjoyed denying date raping you all over the forums to make me look like some kind of player.

(Really I would of wined you and dined you and you would have laughed at my face as I asked to come inside for 'coffee')
@994968 wrote:
hai

When I first happened upon you, we clashed like man breasts having a jog.

I thought you were extremely pessimistic and depressing. You do have good taste in women though.

But thats alright, we are all here because we are miserable. Or enjoying other peoples misery, either one.
@1028183 wrote:
GACKT, I don't need to post here to know your awkwardly out touched opinion on me.. I already know what it is, But, if you must, please let the others know so we don't have to hide our shame anymore.

Madster your a constant let down.

Your posts and general humour belie your name, and i think that's just deceitful. pretty shitty. im actually typing this while holding back a shit. I've always wanted to ask you why you called yourself Madster.

I like to think this wasn't a rebellious statement but rather you sort of panicked from the pressure I naturally place on you, or do you have terrible self confidence issues. We have never really seen i-eye to i-eye but I hope we can continue to develop a slow hatred for one another in the near future.
Hey