Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Introducing Yourself - Prison Style
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

I'd introduce myself prison style, but I think it would just traumatize everyone and get me forum banned.
Streaking...........................at a playground
@1265432 wrote:
Streaking...........................at a playground

I remember that.
i bet you remember it vividly
@1265432 wrote:
i bet you remember it vividly

Unfortunately... Yes.
Deleted half of the FTB server. Wait... Not me.
For breaking and entering a big farm and stealing all the horses
Helicopter?
Well, its a long story...

Found a notebook with English written on it, when translated the cover said Death Note, a small instructional section of the book explained that I could kill anyone, as long as I have their name and I had to picture their face in my mind as I wrote their death sentence.

I never had any bad intentions, but an idea struck my mind. If I were to kill all of the worst criminals on the planet, I could possibly make this horrible planet a utopia!

With the first page, I removed most of the worlds worst possible criminals by heart attack, obviously I did not think of how suspicious it looked to officials, they began to search. A man by the name of 'L' was assigned to the capturing of me, he was apparently a 'genius' in the world of crime but that didnt stop me.

One fatal movement, caused them to find out my location. When I was caught I was going to get sent to death row, but destruction of the book created no evidence for the court to shove in my face. I left free, with the feeling of freedom in my mind I went for a celebration drink!

In which I mean a soda from the closest supermarket, but with the issue of lawyers taking my cash I was left dry, so I took a decent amount of popsicles from a freezer and a large cola and ran for it! One of the popsicles fell down my pants causing me to trip from the freezyness!

I fell to the floor and was instantly sent to prison, no questioned asked.

Shop lifting is bad, m'kay?
Funny story actually, i was out and about you know, eating at McDonalds. I had the sudden urge to do something...I went into the bathroom for some privacy... I pulled out my Iphone, Clicked on the twitter app. And tweeted "In McDonalds, cleanest bathroom around" I was jailed for a sentenced 60 days.... Take it from me, don't tweet stupid stuff. The world hates it.