Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Introducing Yourself - Prison Style
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

300 that doesnt make sence even though u werent white it isnt agenst the law do something that is jailable like mine or madster
actually stormer learn your history not so long ago it was prisonable to do what he has just said! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> oh if he wasnt killed on sight of course

Oh and i just walked into the prison for the fun of it, although i soon regretted it, i wasnt an official prisoner so they didnt have to follow the same rules for me as the rest of the prisoners <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Well, what can I say about myself? My name is Zyrex. That isn't my real name obviously, I don't use my real name anymore, my stupid mother had to give me the worst name in the world and because of the name I was picked on all the way through my education years. I am 19 years old right now and here I am, one final message out to the world before I am to spend a very long time in MineTown Prison.

What did I do you may ask? Well, here's a tip if you're reading this and you see me in the future, learn to shut your mouth or you will pay for it. I was working, just a small office job in the city and the office arsehole comes strolling over, I'd warned him before that if he calls me again he will pay for it, but he thinks he's a tough guy, he goes ahead and calls me, but he's no longer calling me name when I charged at him and lunged a pair of scissors right into his chest.. I think you can guess what happened next, I was jumped on by guards, beat up and then walked out of the building in handcuffs.

So now it's just Zyrex, I just searched up some names on the internet and I liked the sound of it so it's my new name from now on. Well, here we go.

Bring it on, Minetown Prison. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f913.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":geek:">:geek:</object>
I accidentally ate all the cake at a party.
Killed George bush.
They saw me rollin', they hatin',

patrolling and then they caught me ridin' dirty
"Hi, I'm Cyto."

*everyone says 'Hi Cyto' like at those Alcoholics Anonymous places that I've seen on TV*

"And I got arrested for trying to drive someone off a cliff. That driver just had to go because he took my parkin' spot at the mall."

Wazup Bro, my name be AleTheGater.I was just like walkin in the heart of ATL when I stop for a cookie. THen some other bro walked in there and ate the last cookie. I was'nt waitin for dat cookie. I went up to that cookie and was like lets play some front hand back hand. We started playing and then cookie quit man. And I was just getting good. The winner got the cookie so man I wanted that cookie. So I ended following him home. At 2:41 AM, I went into that house and killed the cookie and stole his cookie. Man then his gf found him and den they called dem cops. I wasnt happy so den I went on the run. The cops caught me on da border of Mexico and threw me in this place for Life! If dat guy would have not eaten dat cookie, none of dis crap would have happened.

I'm very proud of myself. I'm a three time veteran robber, serial killer, and a cookie killer lover. Im love to be a bad bad boy and live life on the edge while eatin all em cookies I want. My idol is Lil Wayne becuase hes a great role model. I like 1980 Buicks and Lincolns. I also like guns, money, drugs, and other things not to be spoken of.

Thanks for listening doe.
I showed sawine my bird.
I'm in for tax evasion..