Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Reporting Bugs or Making Suggestions
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

hey i would just like to point out that on many signs and in the book it says that pvp is allowed on cell block D and that portrays that we are allowed to do it so can i make the suggestion to change everything to say that pvp is on instead? thanks for the consideration
PvP is allowed in a role playing sense. Like if you want to portray a wild outlaw that attacks guards all the time, then please do so. But just realize that pvp is punishable by death and possibly jailing. PvP is not like one of the "you break this rule and you are banned" types of rules.
There should be 3 teirs of guards instead of the current 2, eg chainmail>iron>diamond. I also think that the current guard kit needs toned down a bit.

edit: also, there should be some kind of ratio of officers to sergeant. eg 4 officers to every 1 sergeant.
I was on a prison server once and they had mushrooms as contraband drugs, that was really cool XD ALso donator kits maybe?
@190489 wrote:
There should be 3 teirs of guards instead of the current 2, eg chainmail>iron>diamond. I also think that the current guard kit needs toned down a bit.

I would have to disagree with this. Because, there are not always a ton of guards online. There is always more prisoners online then guards. If the guards had chainmail, then they would be usless compared to the prisoners who have made, and enchanted their own diamond armor.

See what im getting at? It would be unfair for the guards.
after using the chestshop plugin that we currently have i have come upon the problem that it is difficult to buy and sell as many items as i would like.

i miss the plugin we used in times past where a sign held all of the items putting the limits at our pocket books and not our chest size, is there anyway to get this back in action?
- Money keeps mysteriously resetting

- Clan plugin does not work for some users
Idellechi wrote:

Your money reset? You should bring that up with Darkpsy or Danni..
@1123647 wrote:
Idellechi wrote:

Your money reset? You should bring that up with Darkpsy or Danni..

The money was resolved
For the new release, I would like to suggest a space in another area in some of the blocks or all to have private crafting and smelting rooms for rent for a price of something like $500 so people can smelt and craft without getting there items stolen, but will only be worth it if the items being smelted cost more than $500