Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Reporting Bugs or Making Suggestions
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

@1270231 wrote:
Staff should be able to pvp outside the main area, this would fix all the safe-zoners.

Not even OP's are able to pvp in no pvp zones. So if you can suggest a plugin that can do this that would help, otherwise we wont be able to do this sadly. Nice suggestion though!
@1086959 wrote:
There needs to be more guards, I am now seeing that people are killing each other several times because there are no guards online. When darkpsy logged on in full enchanted diamond armor, things settled down a bit. I am afraid that people will attack an officer when there is only one online.

Some have been promoted today.

A list has been created: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/7562375-list-current-officers-sergeants
@1152292 wrote:
Can Staff not on duty not use their Guard Swords for PvP? I got killed a few times with some, and they were off duty. >.>

Screenshot and report
@961638 wrote:
The trapdoor has a dun goof

*shakes fist* darn trapdoor!

I fixed it :3
@1044909 wrote:
Full 43 block placed here, doesn't match the rest of the balcony.

3mYVR.jpg

Thats intentional, staff spawn there when they warp (I dont trust warps on half blocks)

I did it to all the corners so it matches <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
There have been a couple world glitches and some holes have appeared leading into the open world. I have screenshots of one such location.

Lom closed up another in the 80$ area tonight.
Put glass over the top of the market people can use piston stacks to get out
Well for my bug sort of im muted and STILL not unmuted it is really bugging me and i want to get unmuted PS i was muted by GTLtheLoneWolf
There's a ladder missing in the Netherbrick Mine on Block A.
Fixed the ladder!
Warp sign to Block D on Block A doesn't work
DISABLE pistons! they work in alot of places they shouldnt... maybe regional disabling? lol
It won't let me go to the 10$ donor block ((((ANYMORE))))... I used to be able to go in it but... now I can't... Just incase you wanna know I am a ((((10$ donor))))... I thought this was a Bug soo... I was wondering if you can plz fix this ((((DanniDorrito)))) or ((((Darkpsy)))) plz I'm begging you I need the private tree farm... Cya later Danni and Darkpsy