Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Prison] Reporting Bugs or Making Suggestions
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Reporting Bugs or Making Suggestions

Found a bug or exploit? Report it here!

You will rewarded for helping us if he didnt already know of the bug.

Have a great idea to improve the server? Post it here!

We love hearing the communities ideas and will try and implement as many suggestions as we can <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This just happened to me as I was walking, I noticed my tool got fixed as soon as I walked into the bank I don't know how this happened but yes I would still consider it a bug.
@1348236 wrote:
This just happened to me as I was walking, I noticed my tool got fixed as soon as I walked into the bank I don't know how this happened but yes I would still consider it a bug.

How many times has it happened? x
@637590 wrote:
@1348236 wrote:

How many times has it happened? x

Just then might be a one off though. o
@1348236 wrote:
Just then my be a one off though. o

Let me know if it happens again! x
Staff should be able to pvp outside the main area, this would fix all the safe-zoners.
Can Staff not on duty not use their Guard Swords for PvP? I got killed a few times with some, and they were off duty. >.>
@1152292 wrote:
Can Staff not on duty not use their Guard Swords for PvP? I got killed a few times with some, and they were off duty. >.>

No they cannot if you see any staff doing that please let me know.
The trapdoor has a dun goof
Full 43 block placed here, doesn't match the rest of the balcony.

3mYVR.jpg