Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A mod or admin tole my things!?
Started by [E] carpet200

sawine wrote:
Mods wont steal your stuff like that... they have much more power... they could copy inventories without any players noticing or go into vaults....

The staff is always under surveillance and also made of trusted persons.

Go into peoples vaults? Yes i experience that yesterday... That scumbag stole 13 diamonds and 64 tnt -.-
Exeriti wrote:
sawine wrote:
Mods wont steal your stuff like that... they have much more power... they could copy inventories without any players noticing or go into vaults....

Go into peoples vaults? Yes i experience that yesterday... That scumbag stole 13 diamonds and 64 tnt -.-

"That scumbag"

You were aware that taking a loan could get you facing anything. You tried to steal me. Work boths way.
Exeriti wrote:
sawine wrote:

dobs21 is my brother.

You took a loan from his shop. And then you told him to fuck off and that you wouldnt pay back.

He took his money back, as you agreed his terms while taking the loan.

Stop making shit up exeriti.
true exeriti i remember him clearly stating on the chat that if you dont pay back then he has legal right over your stuff, ALSO its written on the sign on the inside of his shop, maybe shoulda payed him back?
Back to topic.

Even if we do not know who took my things, I wonder if I can get them back. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object>

Atleast these things:

51 logs

64 arrows

119 bones

64 strings

10 Stacks of wheat

And from now on, i will use LWC-protection on all of my chests