Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] A mod or admin tole my things!?
Started by [E] carpet200

but my balloon is allways locked with a iron-door that only can be opened from the inside(i have my /home inside the balloon so i can get in). So no one should be able to get in. the only way to break in is if he/she has permission to do that.

About the protections:

I think it was Reggeif that protected that place. and he said that chests in carpetland could be opened but the chests in protected regions inside carpetland could not be opened.

Wait!! i just remember one more thing. the one who broke into my balloon took a painting that was on the wall.(i had two, and he took one of them). that requires more permission than "chest-access Allow" and that means that it must have been a mod or someone with permission to do it that took the painting and the stuff!

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>
You can destroy paintings in protected regions.
The only people on your protections are you, edcorbert, and RadicalMguy(have no idea why he's on there unless he originally did the protection under an older world edit/guard that forced you to be an owner
Radical did the protection. I know so.
But it was Reggeif that did the carpetland protection. i was there when he did it
Carpetland is the parent region so since it has chest-allow that would mean all the regions do inside. I would suggest taking that off. Or else LWC your chests inside the blimp.

A mod wouldnt steal from there. Somehow your door got open and someone went inside. As for paintings I dont know
but my door was not opened when i logged out, the day before. And when i logged in the day after, it was still closed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
OkiFool66 wrote:
The only people on your protections are you, edcorbert, and RadicalMguy

Carpet have you asked ed? I dont think Rad would do that.
Mods wont steal your stuff like that... they have much more power... they could copy inventories without any players noticing or go into vaults....

The staff is always under surveillance and also made of trusted persons.
Wasn't me, I promise you I wouldn't steal from your balloon. I'm on the protection because Magic Carpet glitched while I was protecting and took out part of the balloon (not sure if you remember that), so I added myself to help repair the damage I did. My bad for not removing myself from the protection afterwards.

I hope this clears up why I'm on the owners list.