Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Being Treated Unfairly
Started by Unknown User

"I talk like A man?" I find that very hard to believe, since you're whining "0MG I R GETTIN IGNORED GET NEW ADMINS"

Edit: Also, there are a lot of new members now since you were gone. Don't expect to be treated like someone who is popular on the server. Oh yeah, you were being "treated badly" because the mods/admins were busy and couldn't respond? Lol
If you havnt noticed, the server grew a crazy amount since you were here last which means more members to tend to. You would get help but maybe we can't drop helping someone else to help you on your high horse.
plus people have their own projects to take care of maybe no-one wanted to help out right then and there and dude people get ignored alot thats life if i had a dollar everytime i was ignored id be richer than billgates, if you cant handle being ignored then how the hell you expect to get through real life? these mods and admins are the best admins and mods i know, yea i get ignored once in a while but hell i deal with it and dont let my little bitch thong rip my balls off. srsly dude grow up dont complain becasue your ignored.
roflmao you wear a thong? j/k yea for real this is the best minecraft server and staff out there dude. i think you are overly sensitive.
Mikeliskewl wrote:
yea i get ignored once in a while but hell i deal with it and dont let my little bitch thong rip my balls off. srsly dude grow up dont complain becasue your ignored.

Dude, I would pay to see you in a thong. xD that would def. be A site to see <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

As for our Unhappy player, We all get ignored. took me 3 days to get an admin to help me with something, I just went on doing what I was before. They're busy doing stuff like everyone else is to make this a great place. And this is the most wonderful group of people I've seen in a while. definately need to grow up and just wait your turn, if you were here before, GREAT! But that doesnt give you rights at all to say this staff is bad, you want the bad staff, well, I'm sure most of us can point you in their direction. Give them time, If they're busy, come back another time. Everyone is working on projects if you look up to that nice handy World map, you'll see all the time and effort people are putting into this place.

Have fun on a "new" server when you can find one. If not, pfft.
Man this threads funny xD "I talk like a man!" roflmao I'm dying right now
I forgot to ask... even if I doubt you'll come back to answer :
Hemp316 wrote:
,now when you say "Hello" or "I'd like to help on A Project." or really anything whatsoever you get straight-out ignored.I mean DEAD SILENCE!I had to actually say "Hello?" before An Admin responded

Why would staff need to answers stuf like "id like to help on a project " ? this is not the job of the staff...

Staff is here to resolve game issues and to moderate and administrate the game.

What did you wanted the help of an admin for ?...

And, for those who may say they had to wait to get helped, I'd like to mention that moderators can handle most issues out and that if you dont get answered as you would like, just use the website to contact staff, you will receive answer.

Its obivious the staff is going to miss some stuff at times, when 50 ppl are online, the chat is insane, we are not machines, we can only adress 1 issue at the time, so instead of going nuts , just /msg or use website to ask and im convinced you will receive answer in a very short delay.

Again, this is the very 1st time we receive complaints about this...
Hemp316, what have youi been smokeing?

The admins here are all rice, fund and respectable. They have very much on theire hands, and then they have some free time, they gets loads of questions..

And was this yesterday? If so, dont blame the admins, but me.. i discovered a way to warp to an admin vault and made abit chaos so the admins might have been bussy cheacking all the 100-200 vaults for extra warps.

And admins dont need to encourage you to donate.. they appreaciate it, but its your money..

And you dont have to donate to visit as a guest, thats yous to be whitelisted to prevent any random griefers attacking the server..
I agree with exer, the admins are always busy, if it's an issue thats very important, please use the shoutbox OR join the mumble channel, admins are usually active and always talking in there. You didn't have to go to extremes and start calling them names, give them time. Ask a player if it's super important, most of us are willing to help and knowledgable.
Mikeliskewl wrote:
yea i get ignored once in a while but hell i deal with it and dont let my little bitch thong rip my balls off. srsly dude grow up dont complain becasue your ignored.

Well, if you feel that your being ignored, just push down the shift button..
Exeriti wrote:
CRYSTON! I DONTLIKE TO BE INGORED! I DEMAND YOUR ATTENTOIN RIGHT NOW!

Thats how i deal with cryston then i tried talking to him without any luck.. Allways works <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>