Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Being Treated Unfairly
Started by Unknown User

I recently have been on I originally play Minetown before Whitelist and was generally like and I'd like to think respected there.I went back recently because I truly believe Minetown is one the best Servers ever on Minecraft.However,I was very disturbed to return when I discover just how cold the Community was there.it wasn't very great before Update,now when you say "Hello" or "I'd like to help on A Project." or really anything whatsoever you get straight-out ignored.I mean DEAD SILENCE!I had to actually say "Hello?" before An Admin responded.Please note I was %100 Respectful the whole time.I even mentioned that I would make A Donation and I got zero response and reaction.

I'm not suggesting that everyone has to stop what they're doing and pay attention to me,but I question why you would want An Admin who IGNORES YOU when you offer to Donate instead of encouraging you and talking to you to make it happen.That's disgraceful and totally unacceptable in my book.I was treated worse on here than on A lot of generic Servers.Also,I don't want A response back saying that Admins don't have to encourage people who offer to Donate,because I know that's A straight out lie.Otherwise there wouldn't be any Minetown in the first place.

I was just treated very badly and frankly cannot understand why I was treated so disrespectfully when the whole time I was on this Server I have been nice,respectful and helpful.It's A shame too since I really like your Server too.I don't think I'll be returning let alone Donate to A place that treats Players very badly and I suggest that anyone who looks at this Site and wants to Donate to first visit as A Guest on the Server and see for yourselves just how badly treat you maybe you'd think twice before Donating anything whatsoever which I'm quite certain will become the case when you visit it.

This post will probably Deleted since I'm sure this will get covered up.If it does it'll just confirm what I already know which is Minetown and their Admins and Staff are Disrespectful,unhelpful and overall not Professional to say the very least.I'll finish by saying Buyer Beware to anyone who is thinking of Donating to these people since I'm A living example of A Sucker thinking there would be one professional there.

Best of luck in the future Minetown,because I won't know because I'm never returning again.
Lol, the admins and mods are very busy. Most of us can't even watch chat all the time because we are helping other players.

Remember, it is not the job of the admins and the mods to talk to you or help you build. They have their own responsibilities, and if you were anything like this post, you were not quite so respectful.

And lol, they treated you badly by not talking to you? That seems a little bit demanding, don't you agree?

I am sorry that you are not happy with Minetown, and have fun on your next server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
lol ?

I wasnt online when this happened, but

Do you know how many guests go around the server per day ? How many time same things are asked...

The staff is helpful and respectfull. And:
hemp316 wrote:

A response back saying that Admins don't have to encourage people who offer to Donate,because I know that's A straight out lie.Otherwise there wouldn't be any Minetown in the first place

No we dont encourage people to, if they like our server they join, we dont need to put pressure on them, we have better things to do.

Maybe you logged on a bad moment... i dont know.

You are the first person ever to complain about this.

Im sure all the minetown members will agree with me that this:
hemp316 wrote:

Admins and Staff are Disrespectful,unhelpful and overall not Professional to say the very least.I'll finish by saying Buyer Beware to anyone who is thinking of Donating to these people since I'm A living example of A Sucker thinking there would be one professional there.

Is complete BS.

Have a good day and good luck in your server search.

Edit: I dont know if you are a guest status or member... but anyway... my opinion remains the same.

And btw, This is your 1st forum post lol, how do you want to be listened and recognized by everyone...
This kind of talk just confirms how truly unprofessional you guys are.Do you always talk like this to people in such A snarky and sarcastic manner?I don't care what you think or whatever I'm stating facts and you can try to defend yourselves all you want,but it doesn't change the fact that I was wronged.Frankly I'd just like An Apology.If not it just make you guys look really bad.
Im talking like this because I dont have to argue with a smartass like you and waste my time because all the minetown members knows this server is good.

You dont like it, leave, I waste too many time everyday dealing with stuff I shoulnt.
Lol, quit trolling. The admins and mods are not required to talk to you and make you feel good about yourself.
tl;dr:

Dude joins months ago, comes back, expects to be big man on campus, when no one cares about one more dude saying he's a special snowflake he rage quits.

The end.

Edit: Lolwut you were wronged? lmao dude you didn't even donate, pay a whitelist fee or anything else. Get a grip
I reported Sawine.Have them Ban me because I talk like A Man I don't stoop to name calling like A Child.Get new Admins!
Hemp316 wrote:

I reported Sawine.Have them Ban me because I talk like A Man I don't stoop to name calling like A Child.Get new Admins!

Oh shit i feel bad now im reported.

Edit: Maybe you missed that "Owner" tag to the left, under my profile picture.
Lmfao.

10ah.jpg