Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Being Treated Unfairly
Started by Unknown User

Extreme caps get you a mute <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>. But we let Exeriti do it cause he's cool. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Got a mute 2 days ago.. damned annoying.. XD
I'd like to report that Exer has already re earned a mute for going on about x-ray mod, which is not allowed under any circumstance.
hemp im giving you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are respectful and polite i will give you the oppurtunity to join my faction and work for me as the chief of police you could work your way up the ladder and someday become my capital admiral. im chrisseb grand admiral of the tesnion empire if you can prove to me that you are a respectful and polite member i will put in a good word for you around minetown your choice
coming from the guy with -50 lols but anyways no i do not wear a thong i was just using that to get my point across and im not complaining i got ignored lols its fine with me also exeritit how the hell did you find a warp into a staff vault?
chrisseb wrote:
hemp im giving you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are respectful and polite i will give you the oppurtunity to join my faction and work for me as the chief of police you could work your way up the ladder and someday become my capital admiral. im chrisseb grand admiral of the tesnion empire if you can prove to me that you are a respectful and polite member i will put in a good word for you around minetown your choice

Uh? No.

Noone wants to be his friend now, actually I'm pretty sure hes going to be banned soon. And even if you tried to put in a good word for him, you already said it here, so it'd have no affect at all on us.

Just saying.
Blah blah blah, if you actually knew the mods and admins in this community you would know they are all very friendly and very helpful.

No need to throw your toys out the pram because mummy isn't listening