Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Valor
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

That is what I really need actually, having an admin help me layout Oasis. I currently do not think I will be able to flatten the entire area of ~70,000 blocks by myself, and I'm way to poor to pay workers.
lol Im gettin on we'll discuss, get on mumble also
I've decided to bring Valor back, not that anyone would care really, and I am going to try and start rebuilding the faction.
Can I join?
Added, welcome to Valor!
Thanks for adding me to this faction , I will do the best i can do to help with the faction's projects.

Only one question though , where am i able to build my starter home?
I'll show you next time I'm on.
ill be back once RP comes back, right now my job is useless without it:P
I've decided to return to Minetown, and that means Valor is now back up and running. I'm going to try and rebuild the memberbase and develop existing cities further before starting new projects.

If you would like to join, post here in this thread with your in-game name, what you can contribute, and how many hours you usually play on minetown; or just PM using the website.

I want to try and bring some form of roleplay back to Minetown, as it seems it is almost non-existent now. If you are interested in joining, please keep in mind that I will expect you to play your part in the faction and help out with faction projects.
Pomp, ive got to show ou these files that me and eis kept form you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>