Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Valor
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

valorflag2.png

Senatus et populus virtus.

The Senate and the People of Valor.

The Republic of Valor is a democratic republic in the eastern and southern areas of the map. Our territory encompasses the Republic of Valor, South Valor (formerly the Southern Empire), the territory of Tundraeus in the far south, and also the city of Katyusha in the western area of the map. Valor is ruled by an emperor elected by the senate.

Check out the official wiki page on the Minetown Wiki, http://minetownwiki.wikispaces.com/Republic+of+Valor

valormap.png

Emperor: Pompous_Lemur

Consul of Foreign Affairs: jthm02

Consul of Internal Affairs: IsaacEsselink

Praetor: Eissaye

Senators: fistoprince, iluveunc

Citizens: eddwardo, BoomerOUSooner, Happyworm360, flaptastic, kingkar1, Rush6447, xgirble, Drackorage, Natedog85137, riffku

Member list:

- Pompous_Lemur (Emperor)

- jthm02 (Consul of Foreign Affairs)

- IsaacEsselink (Consul of Internal Affairs)

- eddwardo

- BoomerOUSooner

- Eissaye (Praetor of Military, Legate, War World General)

- fistoprince (Senator)

- Happyworm360

- iluveunc (Senator, Head Architect)

- flaptastic

- kingkar1

- Rush6447

- xgirble

- Drackorage

- Natedog85137

- riffku

Allies: Espero, Frost Empire, North Regnium, Honor, Covenant Empire

Enemies: none

Cities/Major Forts:

- Eastshire

- Fort Valor

- Norhaven

- Katyusha

- Oasis

- Azimuth

- Mountain Valley Retreat (MVR)

We are accepting new members who are active and mature, and who wish to be an active part of our faction. They will be expected to help contribute to faction projects and serve in the Valorian legion in times of war.
I have been working on new ranks for Valor, if you would like to suggest any, please PM me and I will consider adding it.

Emperor - The emperor is the supreme ruler of Valor, elected by the senate and the people. He has control over foreign policies, internal affairs, and can formally declare war or sign treaties with other factions.

Consul of Foreign Affairs - The Consul of Internal Affairs deals with foreign politics and assists the Emperor in making decisions.

Consul of Internal Affairs - The Consul of Internal Affairs assists the Emperor in managing the Republic. He advises the Emperor on matters such as public mood, projects, and city affairs.

Praetor of Military - The praetor is the commanding officer of the Valorian legion, and has complete control over the military. He receives orders directly from the emperor and can act without approval of the senate.

Senators - Senators are high-ranking public officials who attend senate meetings to discuss politics and government issues. The senate has the power to elect new consuls or emperors, and can vote on passing laws approved by the emperor.

Head Architect - Head Architects are members who have demonstrated an excellence in designing and building structures and projects. They design buildings and other structures in Valorian cities, and sometimes supervise foreign projects in accordance to Valor's foreign alliance policy. You must have built a project inside Valorian territory and shown skill and creativity in designing to obtain this rank.

Ambassador - Ambassadors are members who carry out negotiations with other factions, and are directed by the Emperor himself.

Mayor - Mayors are members assigned control of a city or town. They can approve the construction of city-specific projects, and can develop their cities according to the building laws of Valor.

Legionary - Legionaries are citizens who are a part of the Legion. They receive priority for ranks over normal members, and also gain a military discount on government services.

Citizens - Citizens are ordinary members of Valor, and contribute to the community by helping to develop cities, and assist in the production of faction projects.

Please do not ask to be promoted, as this will lower your chances.

Be patient, and hardworking, and your chances of promotion will increase.

An active involvement and contribution to public projects in Valor will be noted and go towards your promotion chances.
pompous so valor has moved from the safty of espero and now is dominating land
no... we've always been like this, espero has been a great ally, and will stay a great ally. i don't think we've actually ever used espero in anyway...
lol yea Paul I think you might have mistaken us for another faction, Valor has been an independent republic for about 4 months now.
Independance is only a word.
So... We are a completely different faction from espero, and we've never relied on espero, but we do coordinate a lot.
Ok can people please not post irrelevant comments, this is the reason I started a new thread. If you are going to post, please stay on-topic and either ask/talk about the faction, or post an application.
Can I join this magnificent faction of valor? I would be most honoured if I could be a part of it
Sure, welcome to the Republic of Valor!