Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Valor
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

Accepted, welcome to the Republic of Valor!
Since i'm building a city for valor, can you add me to the list of citizens?
Added, Welcome to Valor!
I would like to become a Valor legionary
Accepted, welcome to Valor!

You will receive your faction and legion items when I see you in-game.
Can I join Valor? It seems pretty interesting <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Accepted, welcome to Valor!
News

If you want to look around Valor, do /warp valor and there will be a warp board in front of you, this leads to major cities/locations in Valor. Alternatively, you can walk down the road which will lead you all the way to Fort Valor and Norhaven.

To all Valor citizens, we are beginning construction on our new capital Oasis. The warp is /warp oasis, and it is currently being reconstructed. Any help in flattening land and placing dirt will be greatly appreciated. Currently, all help is voluntary but highly needed, so do not come complaining to me that you didn't get payed. If you would like to help, please contact either myself or Eissaye.
I am officially disbanding Valor for an unspecified time. It just seems to me like factions are dead on this server now and all it is now is a server where everyone has their own town. I am also not having as much fun on minetown anymore, all my original friends have left, and I am the only active member left in Valor. So to any Valor members reading this, it was fun while it lasted.

This does not mean that I am giving away cities or territory, and people still can not build on Valor territory without my permission. I would like to ask to be able to keep Valor's war world color and status, as I may bring back the faction later.

I am still going to try and complete Oasis, and once it is completed hopefully I will bring Valor back.

I would like to thank the leaders of Frost and Espero, KingMark, Heark, and jpkoushel for the fun times and support they have given me, Valor would never have gotten this far without you guys.
D: I hope Valor can come back soon. I'd be willing to help you try and publicize it again and make it amazing <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> we can lay the city out really nice. just like Espero is having done to it.