Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Paying for Protection
Started by [E] SpaceNarwhal

i think things like houses and cities should be free. But if they are claiming a big valley, wait until theyve started it first to be sure. When i built North Regnium, i didnt ask for protection right away i started it first and only when i added valuable stuff did i protect it.
Protections should be free. No mod should deny protecting something unless busy with someone else. Same for admin. I personally do not protect undeveloped areas for people except in certain cases(set parents, etc). Especially if its gonna be a MASSIVE area.

Also mofro how are you -47 LOL
He's at -50 and counting, haha.

Lock, before it becomes a spam hole.

~SN
it wusnt me i swear!
inb4lock <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> also now at -64 i feel sorry for him i wish i could post pictures <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> idk how
It's ridiculous to pay for protection. as long as admins and mods stick to the general rule that the place must be built first that's enough of a requirement on the player to get protection. #1 admins and mods get payed plenty with the perks that we get, last thing we need is for admin team to have to deal with costs of protections.

Admins and Mods will get to protections as soon as they can and attempting to put incentives is not going to change that.

People just need to understand sometimes that admins and mods get busy, either with other people's requests or trying to deal with a project that would take time to return to. We are doing what we can and honestly we deserve breaks at times too.
what kind of incentives do you get paid with already? jw pm me it plz
OkiFool66 wrote:
if the protection exceeds the size of a continent *cough*hk*cough* then the mod or admin should be paid

LOL and being able to walk near it without him saying something.
I am personally 100% with HKX-4-7.
SHUT DOWN THIS THREAD