Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Paying for Protection
Started by [E] SpaceNarwhal

if the protection exceeds the size of a continent *cough*hk*cough* then the mod or admin should be paid
But I don't think that's fair because mods have another source of income ._. I say if it actually happens all money goes to admins who burn the money in an incinerator <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm on the fence about this, but admins/mods do do more, so its not unfair to be paid for that. They do have other benefits though so idk.
We're paying Gold / Diamonds / Other stuff, Not real $$, haha.

~SN
Ya it would make zero sense (or dollars! harhar) to pay actual real life money for protections. Honestly it doesn't feel like a big enough deal that I would actually care whether or not we decided to do this.
Updated OP with clarification

~SN
We have enough benefits as it is, flying, personal protections, warps.

The only real draw back is that we can't utilize the wooden axe for chopping wood.

But yes we have are fairly compensated as is

However, you should get on SAWINE about those new kits he mentioned so long ago
Im looking at those right now. He just gave me the file the other day to see if I could get anything done on them.

Edit: If your talking about the new donator packs
If it's just the permissions plugin, why does he need to give you the file?

~SN
JayoHJH wrote:
But I don't think that's fair because mods have another source of income ._. I say if it actually happens all money goes to admins who burn the money in an incinerator <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Think of it as a gratitude.

~SN