Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
Started by [E] Stickman

jcgaming123 wrote:
X-RAY VISION and then stand outside Angelina Jolie's house =) and have mind control to make Justin bieber jump of a side of a building

Ahem ONE power
ohhhh shhhhhhhhh
telekinesis. all the way.
jcgaming123 wrote:
X-RAY VISION and then stand outside Angelina Jolie's house =) and have mind control to make Justin bieber jump of a side of a building

Like that's the most cliché thing you could have possibly said.

Also wishing death on someone who you've never met is just silly.
jcgaming123 wrote:

I for one, have no desire to see Angelina Jolie's chicken legs and disfigured botox face.

Anyway, back on topic. The only power I would want is the ability to create money so I don't have to waste my life working. Besides, any end result achieved by other super powers can be achieved if you throw enough money at it.
Totally the power to be invisible <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I could totally freak people out and make them think I was a ghost or something
DanniDorrito wrote:
HolySm0kes wrote:
But danni you will see everyone die....you know how many funerals that will be =O

Meh, the only downfall to immortality <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Are you sure you would want to live forever? immortality might become painful once you have done everything their is to do. you may think its great now but in 4 billion years after the sun goes super nova and you are floating in space would you really want to live forever?

An example Star Trek Voyager: DeathWish Season 2 episode 18
Hmmm, make minecrfat work in real life would be kinda cool just that my world would be blocks, also shape-shifting would be cool, just make that 1 dollar bill into a iphone, the peny into a hundred...
If I could have 1 superpower, it would be to magically appear good food at any time because everyone loves food!
like waffles