Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
Started by [E] Stickman

Mine would be the ability to persuade anyone...even if they have the power to not be persuaded
Mine would be to be able to not be persuaded, and not let holy persuade anyone I did not approve of.
My power would be........................Shapeshifting because I am uncreative and I feel like it would be boss a'f to be able to shapeshift.

(Oh and MasterJack won't even be mad that I stole his power because he loves me..(
My power would be using commands IRL.

And the knowledge of all commands (including spawning commands and /gimesuperpowaaa )

:3
Luggious wrote:

And the knowledge of all commands (including spawning commands and /gimesuperpowaaa )

I agree. It would be so awesome to set various "warps" around the world; like one for school, one for work, one for home etc.

Then of course you can thor people who annoy you.
XCoaster wrote:
Luggious wrote:

I agree. It would be so awesome to set various "warps" around the world; like one for school, one for work, one for home etc.

Then of course you can thor people who annoy you.

Now I want it more.
Mine would be the able to teleport so I can teleport to someone... he knows who he is :3
also to who ever said they wanted the power of persuasion, I can almost already do that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
DeeQue wrote:
(Oh and MasterJack won't even be mad that I stole his power because he loves me..(

Do I? Oh...
Unfortunately Madster that is not an option as I stated that I could persuade even the people who could not be persuaded.....soooooo