Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
Started by [E] Stickman

So if you could have any one superpower what would it be?

Example: I would have the power to have all superpowers!
The ability to shapeshift. (So I can be whatever the hell I want ;D)
The power to have power. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";-)">;-)</object>
I would want to have the power to be able to play Minecraft without lagging.
The power of Time Manipulation. Just imagine the possibilities...
To be able to destroy the whole universe. To prevent stupidness from spreading^^
I actually have the best one.

I would have the ability to turn into any animal I want -

If I wanted to go fast, I could be a cheetah. If I wanted to be strong I could be an ape. If I wanted to be invisible, I could be a fly, etc.
Gotmilk wrote:
I actually have the best one.

I would have the ability to turn into any animal I want -

If I wanted to go fast, I could be a cheetah. If I wanted to be strong I could be an ape. If I wanted to be invisible, I could be a fly, etc.

Flies aren't invisible. Also, isn't this fundamentally the same thing as Jack's?
money-best-superpower-batman-ironman-1318983133K1-700x637_zpsb1c60362.jpg
If I could have any power I wanted, I would choose the power of creativity. To be able to create anything I wanted or saw fit to make, with but a single thought.

Why?

I could create enough food to feed everyone on this earth.

I could erase pollution as if it never existed.

I could bring back extinct species that have died due to our actions and presence In the world.

I could heal any wound, injury, disability or disease to ever effect anyone. So that no one would suffer again, from the loss or hardships of a loved one.

And most importantly... to be able to create the opportunity for everyone to finally get along, and exist side by side, no matter what creed, gender, religion/belief or status. To finally bring an end to violence and war, and bring about peace on Earth.