Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?
Started by [E] Stickman

PandaPsych0013 wrote:
also to who ever said they wanted the power of persuasion, I can almost already do that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Its me isn't it?
No, it's not you. You're not the only one.

Mr. Cupcake over here agrees. Not me. Don't think I agree.

Thank you for listening.
Yes i have recently thought of using commands IRL I think all the essentials commands and all of sk89q's plugin commands would do. (World

Edit. World Guard, Craftbook CommandBook.) that would give me /god /top //copy //paste /thru /lag /thor /ascend /descend. /region /smite /jump /jumpto It would include all kinds of stuff because essentials is massive.

And my favorite command /tree to green up the planet. I would have to be careful not to use /kittycannon or /nuke
lancefortier wrote:

And my favorite command /tree to green up the planet. I would have to be careful not to use /kittycannon or /nuke

If anyone disagreed with your "accidental" use of /nuke you could always just /ban.
Mine would be bat powers cause i love batman
Mine would be the power to sweet talk the ladies, cause let's face it, not everyone has that gift :/
Mine would be to understand what I did wrong to someone and go back and fix it.... Jared... what did I do?
Pandapsych0013 wrote:
Mine would be to understand what I did wrong to someone and go back and fix it.... Jared... what did I do?

dafuq?
Probs Teleportation because i am lazy at times <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Or the ability to pause time but i can still move, so I could randomly have a nap in the middle any situation.
the power to flip my hair, without moving my head.