Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MAIN Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Reggief

1. Minecraft IGN: Jackotintin

2. Age: 15, but could i like be a helper or something like that

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 20-25

5. How long have you been in MineTown: ermm! about 7- 9 months

6. Friends in Minetown: justinlifecaster, justykumbusty, neil, Wandras, xcasperrr, DJ_Deadmoose, Aidan0502 and thats just to rattle off a few! i know like basicly everyone that regularly playey <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: noope not from any server anywhere! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: i do i have been a mod on a few servers and know the world guard/ protect commands, also how to set up warps, ban, pardon, op, deop and all the rest of that kind of stuff! i also used to run my own server for a short while

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): i cannot atm! but i am keen to learn how to and i will!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: i think i should be a mod because basicly what i do on minetown is help people anyway! i get bored unless im helping or doing protections or warps or whatever! i also know the vast majority of the commands! i would spend all the time i could on minetown helping and making it fun fot the players! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> i would absoloutly love to be a moderator just for the fact that i would be helping and making someone elses time in minetown better just like the current mods have done for me! i also know all the rules to minetown and stick to them with pride!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i am 15 but very responsable! im not asking you to break your server rules to make me a mod! but i think i would make a great helper or whatever catagory i would be put into if i was accepted!
1. Minecraft IGN: CREEP_GO_SSSS

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside North America): U.S. Eastern Timezone

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 168 hours. Kidding. About 21 hours.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Well actually I have been on Minetown for about 6 months. Though I have been on Lomtown for about a day LOL.

6. Friends in Minetown: Mostly all members of the Sith Clan and their allies and obviously multiple more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope. No explanation needed.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration? : Yes I am currently a moderator on a server that I can give the ip to you if you would like to confirm. Though, I am not very dedicated to the server considering I spend most of my 21 hours a week playing Minecraft on Minetown.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes, I am using it as I type.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Well, of course, I am going to say I would make a good moderator for a list of reasons, but probably the largest reasons are because I would have no problem with staying on top of PE's and I can most definitely help in areas ranging from plugins to disruptive players.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My name is actually Alec, which, probably isn't relevant, but, hey, it's additional information. I am open to any staff position whether it be Moderator or Helper. I also hope to donate an additional amount soon to add to my current donator status of $35.
1. Minecraft IGN: Bear

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside North America): I live in London which is GMT time

4. Hours per week you play (Average): I play about 45 to 54 hours a week i don't sleep much

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been in MineTown for about a year but have only recently coma back on to the server with my new IGN Bear

6. Friends in Minetown: My good friends in minetown include HolySm0kes, Gotmilk54445, whatitdo and a would not consider to be a friend of DanniDevito but more of a Gimp.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I was recently banned as i was annoyed for personal reasons and got annoyed by a player this was a one time occurrence what happened was i payed him a lot of money he then went offline without giving me the item i did not find out till a lot later that his power failed and this was the reason he went offline.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration? : Yes I am currently a admin on one server and a owner on another i have also been an admin on lots of other servers in the past and am good with using all plugins.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes i can use mumble i was using it earlier today.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain: I think that i would make a good moderator as i am polite experiences and as i have been called by so other moderators on this server i am responsible and respectful. I am good with plugins and dealing with problems faced by players.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I currently a registered apple developer and i am good at creating iPhone apps and handling plugin optimization my real name is James Rush an i am working my way up to be a $300 Donator.
1. Minecraft IGN:PkmnMewTwo

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Est

4. Hours per week you play (Average): i spent most my time in minecraft so i think at least 100 hr

5. How long have you been in MineTown:i been here for 3 month and i understand all the rules

6. Friends in Minetown:sawine,pokemongardevoir,swagare,a3modz,most people in the cloud clan and most mod and admin

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:yes for accuse for using a mod when i didnt

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:no but i can take a little lesson and i understand it fast.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary):yes of course i do im on it alot

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.:i understood the rules and i want people to also understand it too by helping them and so on

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:im a clan admin in my clan and im help people alot and i want try new challages and any obstacle in the future and i will try my best work hard and try to communicate with other staff and members
1. Minecraft IGN: Mortar86

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 12-15

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 10 months

6. Friends in Minetown: Irathena, Iggy, Griff, Heiwashin, 13u5t3r, PredSpread, Coffeey, Yield88, Darth, Krystalin, DanniDorrito, WhatItDo, zDeath, The Almighty Bacon Bits and his trusty sidekick Adriedupleaf, Nick663, XCoaster, HolySmokes, Waffletastic, NeilDopt, Ronvondorp, DonkeyyKong, Event Team, and many more that I can't name them all!

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, but it was a private server with my friends. It had like 6 slots. So, in reality not entirely.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I am a great mediator, and I love to volunteer my time to help others. I have militaristic training and I have developed leadership and people skills through my career as cadet. I believe I can put my skills to good use in the server and help better Minetown.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Yes I have mediator training and I have leadership and discipline training from a USAF cadet program (I prefer to leave the actual org. nameless).
Fettuccini's Re-Revised Moderator Application! (I hate reposting again, but I cant edit my existing one apparently)

1. Minecraft IGN: Fettuccini

2. Forum username: Fettuccini

3. Age: 24

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT+10, Guam (I'm on mostly very late nights/early mornings U.S./Canadian time)

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: I would estimate 20-30 hours per week. I have been on the server since the beginning of January 2012.

6. Friends in Minetown: M_I_Z_E, BTechnique, Ibechasengirls, Thebladebrawl, Luggious, DanniDorrito, Madster, PokemonGardevoir and others (sorry to the people who I left out). I would consider most people on the server a friend at least to some extent, and (as far as I know) I dont have any enemies here.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope, and I plan on keeping it that way.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I have no experience in this whatsoever, although I dont think I would have problems learning.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): I can use mumble, and do have it installed on my computer.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Even though I dont have any moderator experience, I believe that my background of being in the military has helped me develop the qualities looked for in a mod. I act professionally when doing a job, I follow directions given to me, even if I may not neccessarily agree with them, I approach conflicts objectively and do everything I can to resolve them quickly, fairly, and professionally. I have some supervisory experience and also have completed formal leadership training, certain aspects of which I believe are very useful skills to have as a moderator.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Due to the nature of my job, there WILL be times when I am unable to be on. My work schedule can and does change, sometimes on very short notice, wether its for a shift change or having to work extra hours. When this happens I do my best to give notice beforehand and to prevent it from being too much of an issue. I know the server rules and have always followed them. I like to think I have a good feel for the community here and I have a positive reputation as a member of the Minetown community (or at least I hope thats the case).
This Is an update since more items should be added to my application

1. Minecraft IGN: alecmckinley

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): U.S. Est

4. Hours per week you play (Average): around 70-80 on active weeks

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Im nearing a full year

6. Friends in Minetown: nuggy17 , minezachariah, dannidorrito, Desdeveaux, cytocraft, joey_dev, Pwnmaster17, Hunterkiller, neildotp. and many more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Once, and i hate this. I went to a different server for a while and forget the rules for this server so when i came back i forgot 1x1 holes was not allowed which was allowed on the previous server i was on. So i came back and started mining that way

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I have owned servers in the past and i have been operaters on about 6 other servers, so the answer to your question is, yes.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes, matter of fact i'm on it now.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: i love this server and the people in it, and i notice sometime service is a little slow on petitions so i want to add one extra helper to get this stuff done. done well. and done fast.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm extremely active unless i have a problem come up, i'm very nice and patient with many people. I dont troll haha but i would love to be a moderator and some people agree i should try so i thought i would. This server is great if we all help, it could become greater. Most people always throw around what they think staff managers want to hear, bt its not that simple. I feel saying oh i love to help and so and so seems a tad cliche and i hate to follow a cliche but i do like to help and I also have way to much time on my hands so i want to sacrifice my time towards the bettering of this glorious family.
1. Minecraft IGN: DeepLord_Aeneas

2. Age: 16 (17 on August 10th)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 2 or 3. It depends on whether i can get on or not. And whether I get sidetracked when I play. Sometimes I'll play on my xbox. If you have an xbox account, plz send a friend request to B1ade of F1ame.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: on this account like, March, I think. I was also using a friends account. Effy889. Unfortunately, he griefed me after i got the current account.

6. Friends in Minetown: Alderscroft, Deus:Lemmus, and aerohawk.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No. I don't grief people. I spend minecraft days underground.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: No. I want the experience, though.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): No, well, not on the same computer. My younger brother has Mumble on his laptop, though.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I'm willing to help people, but I don't bother them unnecessarily. If someone needs help, they just need to ask.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Other than I was using a friends account before the current one, no. Effy889 was the old one, the new one is DeepLord_Aeneas. The guy I was talking about owns effy889, and he got himself banned. I'm gonna keep changing the password for this one, so I don't need to worry about getting hacked. I have to use our Desktop to play minecraft because my laptop runs Ubuntu Linux.
Mod App Revised

1. Minecraft IGN: DeepLord_Aeneas

2. Age: 16 (17 on August 10th)

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific

4. Hours per week you play (Average): idk how long. I think about 4 to 5 hours now. Its only been like three four days since i got it to work. It depends on whether I get sidetracked when I play. Sometimes I'll play on my xbox. If you have an xbox account, plz send a friend request to B1ade of F1ame.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: on this account like, March, I think. I was also using a friends account. Effy889. Unfortunately, he griefed me after i got the current account.

6. Friends in Minetown: Alderscroft, Deus:Lemmus, aerohawk, Joey_Dev, Tsanth319, Sawine.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No. I don't grief people. I spend minecraft days underground.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: No. I want the experience, though.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): No, well, not on the same computer. My younger brother has Mumble on his laptop, though.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I'm willing to help people, but I don't bother them unnecessarily. If someone needs help, they just need to ask.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Other than I was using a friends account before the current one, no. Effy889 was the old one, the new one is DeepLord_Aeneas. The guy I was talking about owns effy889, and he got himself banned. I'm gonna keep changing the password for this one, so I don't need to worry about getting hacked. I no longer have to rely upon the desktop at home. I had to Google it, but i finally got Minecraft to work on my laptop.
1. Minecraft IGN: WackJob

3. Timezone: PST - Pacific Standard Time.

4. Hours per week you play: I play around 45 - 50 hours weekly (If it was a good week). I always have the time to intervene on the server.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: I have been a registered member since November of '11 and a server member since December of '11.

6. Friends in Minetown: I just met DonkeyyKong, who is very nice and is recognized by the majority of the players. I have gotten to know plausibility and others in the "Guard" clan. Other than this, I have remained a quiet "builder" and have created numerous creations.

7. Have you ever been banned before: Not Once.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:

Yes, 'Caror' and I used to run a small server of our own, just for fun. It had a small player base but none the less I acquired many beneficial skills. For example, I got the chance to learn the basic uses of the permissions plugin. I am highly skilled with world edit, locket and many other bukkit plugins, as well as LWC and a RPG faction plugin. Throughout the time I was an 'Owner' with Caror, I learned many of the commands bukkit had to offer, and helped all players in any way I could.

9. Can you use Mumble: To be quite honest, I have only used it a couple of times. I am sure I could learn to use it for the Moderation of the server since it is very much needed.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator:

First and foremost, I would like to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become a mod to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally, I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

I would bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. I also have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.