Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MAIN Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Reggief

1. Minecraft IGN: sauvilbob

2. Age: 17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific Standard Time

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 50-60 During Summer Vacation.

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Approximately two months, although I used to play in the server prior to that time.

6. Friends in Minetown: Pwnmaster_dx34, Justine214iscool, DeeQue, Inceptioned, Destroyer1239, Wysperr, Human_Reaper, leigh589, RockRaiderDragon, VVX1000, FatalPudding, Favine, MoonWakir, and Minecraft123999.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned before on any Minetown Server.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I have ran servers before, as well as have been a leader in a clan helping multiple people and setting regions.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): I have Mumble currently installed on my computer.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I think I would make a good moderator because I am good at helping people and I have no problem asking questions of people to help further my knowledge of Minecraft and Minetown. I am extremely good at confronting any sort of person, and have no problem or feeling of guilt to have to ban rule-breakers. I follow chat extremely well, and have managed to carry out conversations with multiple people at a time without accidentally telling the person the wrong information, although, mistakes happen as with all people. I am also extremely patient, even with people who may annoy me.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: As with this application, I do like to keep things to the point, and don't really like writing an elaborate passage of text to explain one thing. Speaking with someone and writing creatively are things I like to seperate, and thus I get to the point quickly.
Since Minetown staff deal with both main server and pvp server a new moderator application has been set up which can be viewed here:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/3726085-moderator-applications/page/1

Please go and read and apply for mod on this application, I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused for any of you.

Good luck on your moderator application x