Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MAIN Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Reggief

1. Minecraft IGN:Bacon_Chaos

2. Age:16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):+/-12:00

4.Hours per week you play (Average) i play for about 1 hour per day so 7 hours per week.

5. How long have you been in MineTown:1 moth or two and i love it

6.Friends in Minetown:I am not good at making friends and i do not talk in the chat much therefore i have only made one friend whos IGN is Dimbulb.

7.Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no i have never been banned in my history.

8.Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:not rally but i have been a temporary moderator for an hour.

9.Can you use Mumble (This is necessary):no

10.Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.:I have a reputatio for folllowing the rules and doing as instructed . I am a natural leader and i am experienced with problem solving.i understand the rules and can demosnstraight them well.i willl only ban/kick if it is neccessary e.g not accepting and following the minetown rules.I am responsible and trustworthy.i play regularly for an hour every day.

11.Additional info you would like to tell us?: I like bacon <3.
1. Minecraft IGN: IronCross117

2. Age: 16

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Australian WST

4. Hours per week you play (Average): Lots (Dont know exact)

5. How long have you been in MineTown: Month and a half

6. Friends in Minetown: WhatItDo, Luggious, DarkAngel, Snowball and alot more

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Was a moderator of a Australian server; LucidRealms. I was a apprentice in Ozblock and trixieworld, all Australian servers.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I have experience, work well with others, I listen to what people have to offer or say, fair and trustworthy.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Played MineCraft since INDEF, Ive been friends with Luggious for atleast 9-11yrs. Have made good friendships with people of MineTown. Im very skilled with MineCraft PvP.
1. Minecraft IGN: Jeremythewiz

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 25-30

5. How long have you been in MineTown: 4-5 weeks

6. Friends in Minetown: Jtash121

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, from a server called shadowraze. My brother got on and and griefed. I have since changed my password and he is no longer allowed on minecraft

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: No

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): I just downloaded it not to long ago but I already have the basics down.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I know the commands fairly well and I enjoy helping people. even though I am not a mod, I still monitor the chat to see if anyone is breaking any rules also.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: All the mods have gone to the PvP server so there is no body to help people on the main server. I see PE's stacking up and I see people asking for help but there is nobody to help them. I personally do not like the PvP server so I am always on the main server. I would stop my projects to help people who are new to minecraft. Thanks for taking the time to look at my application (:

2. Forum username:Ryanblm

3. Age:18

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):GMT north west england

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: im on as much as i can and that is atleast 3 hours a day 7 days a week i have been on minetown since nov / dec 2011

6. Friends in Minetown: i have a lot of friends on minetown, to name a few they are hunterkiller47, ronvandorp, leogt123, neildotp and so many more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes i have it was down as paypal fraud but it was a mistake between someone else who had "donated about a min or 2 apart from me"

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I run my own server, i have knowledge of variety of plugins including worldEdit, worldGuard, Bperms Herochat , spawn control, teleport suite and LWC, i also have duckshop and tradecraft installed along with a few other plugins...

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes i am able to use mumble, however due to being on a new computer i have only just reinstalled mumble and hope to be on alot more

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: i think i will be a great mod as i love to help people when they are stuck i also believe i am resposible enough to become a mod and i really do want to help more on minetown, ever since i joined minetown i wanted to become a mod and i really hope someday i will be.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us? i have never been on another server except my own and i really do love the community on minetown and hope that it stays this way and i hope i will always stay with minetown
Revised Re-Post

1. Minecraft IGN: Plausibility

2. Forum username: Plausibility

3. Age: 22

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: Usually about 35+ hours per week, basically any free time I get, I'm on! I've been a member since December 11, 2011 Woot!

6. Friends in Minetown: Zio, everyone in Waterfalls (town), all members of Clan! I make friends with most players I encounter by being courteous, helpful, and friendly.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Technically yes, but it was a misunderstanding that was promptly corrected. This incident should, in no way, affect my eligibility for mod. "Temp ban for taking items from a chest" I knew the owner, had permission.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I used to own a small private server, but lately, I've been concentrating on the Sovereign Guard Clan in MiT, I really don't want to go anywhere else.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, installed and in use!

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Every time the opportunity arises, I provide assistance to new players who aren't familiar with our server, and veteran players that have questions or just need a point in the right direction. I always do so in a civil and informative manner. Also, when I am on the server, I frequently notice that /stafflist is very limited or nonexistent. With the odd hours I am on, I would definitely pick up the slack and would eliminate players spamming chat with, "Any mods on? I need a mod!" <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I believe that MT has a lot of great moderators and admins, and I know that I would be a mature, dependable, and responsible addition to the team!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: To me, being a moderator is not about getting cool perks, or getting access to exclusive commands; it's about maintaining the welfare of the server and preserving the peace in MT
Sorry, 1800. I heard you in mumble with Jallaf. I don't mean to offend but you act and sound VERY much like somebody much younger than 17 years old.

Feel free to delete this post, staff. Just a heads up.
1. Minecraft IGN: 1800405

2. Age: 12

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): ETZ

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 25- 30

5. How long have you been in MineTown: alomost 2 years

6. Friends in Minetown: Exerti Dannidorrito

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes ive been a moderator on 1 other server and im exp in world edit regions and warps and dealing with rule breakers

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: i think i would make a good moderator because i love to help my fellow minetownians in any way i can and i think id be good because i am exp with almost all the plugins

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i just got back from being in the hospital fighting Cancer (leukemia) to be exact but im glad to be back
1. Minecraft IGN: ronvandorp

2. Age: 26

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):GMT+1. Right now I would say that is a plus because I am often on at the times when there are only < 20 people online and no mods.

4. Hours per week you play (Average):Not counting AFK, about 15-20 hours.

I have been consistently online by this much since joining the server in August with no periods of absence.

5. How long have you been in MineTown:I joined in August 2011.

6. Friends in Minetown: I have a lot of friends in MineTown, including the many moderators I have helped out. I will not call out names to stay diplomatic.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, twice related to bugs I reported myself. One issue got resolved in 15 minutes (blocking moderator teleports), the other one required a lot of Hawk Eye checking so lasted a few days (duplication glitch).

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Some minor experience on servers of other MineTown members, mostly for testing glitches. I also have tested a lot of glitches and bugs in conjunction with moderators.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes and I am online quite often.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I am very visible on MineTown, which means I know most of the regular players. I am well versed in the MineTown rules. I also have extensive knowledge of the game itself, especially spawners and redstone. Also I am very creative (think about the zoo, sheep cannon, zoo show, creepers in minecarts flying through a burning hoop)

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My gameplay focus has shifted a lot over the last months. I get more and more focussed on organising small events for public viewing now that I no longer have to concern myself with gathering resources.

I like to be in contact with other players. I feel help is needed on the main server now and I would very much like to help out.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Minecraft IGN: ac3boyrom3o

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT (England)

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 24 - 40 hours per week during school terms and much much more in the summer and half terms

5. How long have you been in MineTown: For over a year now

6. Friends in Minetown: I do try to be friendly to everyone so it's kinda hard but the most recent ones and the ones I will never forget are Landr0, Coffeey, Danny, Nemenix, DjTechnor, Savage1106 and DonkeyKong. Sorry if I spelt your name wrong or if I didn't put you in that list and you know you are my fav <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: This one is a tricky one. I have and I regret that. It was resolved and as I said it wasn't my fault but since everything that happens on your account is your fault then yes I have. I stole from chests which were in an area I was added to. However my side of the story is: It was my friend on this account. Believe it or not.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I have been a Dev on another server (just some basic plugin work) as well as an Admin there. I was an Admin and a Mod on another server and run a lot of servers. Basically I do know how WorldGuard, WorldEdit and all the major plugins that we use work.

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): I actually wanted to start using this already <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> Haha. Yes I can

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: First of all I have the knowledge as well as experience in Minetown. I played for over a year on here now and I know how people here react to things and how to tackle some problems that come up. I know the people really well and I easily make friends. Also I try to help out newbies so we get a lot of new players which are really important in my opinion. They are what fuels MT. Not forgetting the 'veterans' here. Apart from in game 'features' I offer, I am a helpful person by nature. I love walking away from a situation knowing that it has been solved and everyone is left with a big smile on their faces. I also am a calm person and I react very maturely to many things, no matter if some curses or calls my family something nasty. Like the nature of Aikido (Japanese Martial Arts) I try too cool things down by showing politeness and respect instead of fuelling anger with my own hatred. As stated above, I am a mature person. I tackle problems before it gets too late. Normally I am not lazy but everyone needs to have a lazy Sunday from time to time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I deeply thank you for taking time to read this and for your consideration. read this and for your consideration.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Minecraft IGN:99codeman99

2. Age:17

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Mountain time (Idaho)

4. Hours per week you play (Average):78 hours if its permitted

5. How long have you been in MineTown:about a year

6. Friends in Minetown: ijordann zionia

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:yes i grieved my friend fountain (i learned my lesson the hard way but it was so hard not playing minetown for like 5 months) but i was 16 than and immature since than i have gone Through marine core training.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:yes i hosted my own server until i had no more money to support it

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary):yes i can use mumble

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.:i think i would make a good moderator because i have the skill and the focus to do so plus i have contolled my own server and have been staff on about 5 other servers.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: im 17 gone through USMC training and have gone through many major disasters recently like my father dieing and my grandma getting a major tumor and cancer. but i will not drag u along that road for it is very long and boring but i have a job on the weekends cleaning cars. i also plan to become a fine server again just like sawine someday