Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MAIN Moderator Applications
Started by [E] Reggief

1. Minecraft IGN: dunsjohn

2. Forum username: dunsjohn

3. Age: 20 on Gregorian Calendar, I go by lunar calendar in which I'm 21.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific, PST/PDT (dependent on time of year, as you know).

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: 6-10 (depending on work load at university). EDIT: (addition) Sorry, forgot this. I have been playing since September last year, so about 7 months now (going on 8 months).

6. Friends in Minetown: XCoaster, Zionia, DanniDorrito, isoccerplayer (probably one of my first best friends on the server), PokemonGardevoir, and many more. I don't have any enemies (although I will admit GACKT and I don't really get along too well, but there's always someone), but I'd say I can get along with pretty much everyone. More explained in part 11.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, I've never been banned on this server or any other server.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, however limited. I was Admin on a server called (well, posting server name is against rules. I forgot about this, thank you for the notification). Mainly I was there for spawn city construction. I finished roughly half the city. The server hasn't been up for the past two weeks so I haven't been on it. >.> I learned a few plugins, however I admit I don't know all the plugins Minetown uses. I'm more than happy to learn, though.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, I'm going to be on it whenever I'm online from now on after posting this. I *used* to be active a lot on mumble, but I was always in my faction channel with my faction. Now I'm going to be in the lobby or whatever room seems to be appropriate for me to join.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Honestly, there are points that go for and against me. For one, many people have asked me to become a moderator. However, I think they want me to give them some sort of benefit or "gojfc" (get out of jail free card), or something like that. I would not do that, though, haha. These people have a tendency to point out my positive traits. For example, I'm pretty thoughtful. I don't give short explanations that don't go into detail. I give reason, based on theoretical argumentation or using logic/fact. Honestly, this is something that I see a lack of within the staff (they give short answers without much detail, and what detail they give doesn't really explain the entire situation).

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well, as I said I'd continue part 6 here. In part 10 I talked about theoretical argumentation. A small portion of the community does have harsh feelings towards me, I will admit. Why? Well, because they feel I'm targeting them with what I say. However, my intent is never to harm anyone. I am just blunt with what I say, but I say things in great detail/thought. Several times I have even been attacked here, and roughly 98% of the time I don't retaliate. I'm not a perfect person, so there is that once that I did retaliate to someone whom I felt was incredibly ignorant of everything besides what he was thinking (but he did later apologize, and I did to him as well).

11. Continued: I'm in university. I have courses Monday - Saturday from 8am - 3pm, and Thursday I end at 4pm. I do homework as well, which takes roughly 3-4 hours. Then... there's another thing (private life) that I tend to do 3-4 times a week. Sundays I sometimes visit my friends at their Church. My playtime is limited to 1-2 hours a day (it really depends). Some days I don't play, but I always try to get at least 8 hours in, on average, per week. I know it's only a little, but you'll be surprised at how much I do within that time.

Upon the hypothetical that I am a candidate, I would try my best and listen to who would be my superiors. I'd follow all rules (as I do already) and enforce them as well (as I try my best to do - report glitches, hackers, etc).

I'd like to thank you for reading this. Everything I stated her is true. I tend to get along with everyone (save for GACKT, sorry to mention your name, but no point in hiding our 90% argue 10% love relationship), however not everyone tends to get along with me (about people taking things personally that aren't meant to be such). Again, thank you for reading my moderator application.
Iggysaur's Moderator Application

1. Minecraft IGN:

Iggythebrain

2. Forum username:

Iggythebrain

3. Age:

I am Sixteen years, five months and three days old. I was born on December 4th, 1995.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

I go by Eastern Standard Time.

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown:

I play approximately 30-60 hours per week, depending on school and work. I have been playing on MineTown since March 17, 2012.

6. Friends in Minetown:

I am friends with Agent_125, Sonic Recreation, Human_Reaper, Andreas_P_J, Sequel_Sentry, Subignition, Krystalin, Zionia, Donkeyykong, Nick663, Luggious, vvAnonymousvv, dunsjohn, randalserrano, neildotp, mechman007, ohten40oz, parkerjdude, krank1232, Lucasgreens, PDKkid, lbpfp, and several others.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

I have never been banned on this server, nor any others for that matter. I have never even been so much as jailed.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:

I ran my own server a while back and familiarized myself with several administration plugins, including World Edit, Sidekick, WorldGuard and several others. I never used hawkeye because, to be honest, it seemed like overkill on a small server, and it was giving me problems when I tried installing it. After a few weeks of running the server constantly it began causing overheating issues with my computer, so I had to shut it down. I've still got the files buried somewhere on my drive, so if more detail is needed I will be glad to provide it.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary):

Currently, I do not use mumble, but I have it downloaded and installed. I have used Mumble in the past, along with Ventrilo and Teamspeak, mainly when I was playing other MMO's.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.:

I like to think that I'm an easy-going, level headed person who is fairly like-able and easy to get along with. I try to avoid hostile confrontation wherever possible, but I am not afraid of reporting other players for breaking rules, and/or settling any disputes I have with other players. I am not racist, sexist, prejudiced, or biased in any way shape or form. I know I haven't been with the server long, but already I've made a lot of progress. I made friends quickly, founded a town (which I am now vehemently working on improving and preparing for residents, shops and farms), I've helped many strangers with their MCT command related problems as well as more 'physical' problems, such as the aesthetics and design/architecture of certain area. I think most important aspect of playing on this server is the fact that I've had a lot of fun on this server. I like this server, I want to help it, and those who play on it in any way I can. I want to help it thrive. any time someone asks for help in chat, I try to assist them, I am not asking for a staff position for the same reasons as I believe many others are. A majority of the applications you receive on this thread are blatant attempts for grabbing a mod position to look cool and have powers. I, however would like to be considered for a staff position because I would very sincerely and genuinely like to be as helpful as can be. I figure since I'm already spending a lot of time on the server, why not make more use of my time, and help more people enjoy the server as much as I do?

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

First off, I suppose I should acknowledge that I have not been with the server as long as many others, although I do not believe that has any bearing on how much I like this server. In fact, I'm sure I like it a lot more than some people who have been here for several months. I've seen many people ask those who read their posts for kudos, but that feels wrong. I don't want your kudos unless you genuinely believe I deserve a shot at helping the server. I browse the forums and vote daily. I have some minor experience in Java and HTML programming, and i'm keen on learning more, as much as I can, in fact. I would be thrilled to have someone teach me some more advanced programming. When I was running my own, personal server I attempted to write my own plugin for a redstone mechanic, but I soon found myself lost in the muddy mires of 'good information' on the internet, and that bubble popped. Not that it matters too much, but Jim Croce is my favorite musician, with Bill Withers coming in at a close second. I am French-Scotch, British, Welsh, Irish, German, Norwegian, Polish, and Dutch. I can trace my ancestors back to the Mayflower. Medieval Europe, Classical Greece, and Feudal Japan are my favorite time periods. My favorite color is purple. My favorite instruments are saxophone (which I play), and Bass Guitar. I take pride in my academics, even if it doesn't always show. When I finally get out of school I plan to follow a career in either mathematics, software engineering, or aerotech/aerospace engineering, earn a Pilot's license, and probably join the Airforce somewhere down the line. If any additional info is required, please feel free to reach me in game, here on the forums, or via email (you can reach me at eswaind@gmail.com).

P.S. I now feel it is necessary to thank whoever has made it this far. It really means a lot to me that you've taken the time to read this. Actually, I'm sorry for making you read all of that. I hope your eyes don't hurt because of me.

- Iggythebrain, Grand High Mucky-muck of the Iggynaughts :excited:
1. Minecraft IGN: Nyan_Cat_89

2. Forum username: Nyan_Cat_89

3. Age: 16

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London.

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: I couldn't give an exact number for how much I play a week, but I'm on most days for several hours after college, longer on weekends. I have been a member of MineTown since the 15th of November 2011.

6. Friends in Minetown: Nemenix, grapefruit998, Zionia, DanniDorrito, skiller4good, Driak, superrior003.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: No, but I could learn the ropes quickly.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I think I would make a good moderator because I value good gaming wherein people play properly, and I would fairly deal with those ruining the game for others. I am a patient and mature person, and I'll do what I'm asked without complaint unless there is a genuine problem for me with the task given. This next point may not sound like a proper reason, but I assure you, it is - I genuinely enjoy helping people. I hope I could be a benefit to the server and to other players if I was chosen to be a moderator.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: No, but thank you for taking the time to read my application, even if it is rejected.
Revised post

1. Minecraft IGN:Ikailaz

2. Forum username:Ikailaz

3. Age:17(turning 18 in 6 days)

GMT+1 Netherlands ^^

joined in september i think (dunno if sure bout that )

playing 20-30 hours a week atleast

6. Friends in Minetown:DJTechnor,Jallaf,Robindarkriver,Predspread,sawine cuz he gave meh some WEEDZ (Wheat)

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:Ehhh ..... 4 times@start lowering/griefing a town member house ...

@second ban for taking something out of sayomies chest .... "D; i thought i put it bawk XD"

THIRD BAN ...: raging cuz of tha ppl in dev server throwing me into volcano <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Last ban : Making a wrong joke about krystal <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Yush... got my own small server running atm to learn and try some nice plugins ...

Want proof ^^ ? Ask meh :3

i already use it but somehow i cant connect to it ....

justloving to help people who are in need of help ..

i dont mind if mod duties come before Fun playing activities

Conclusion...: Would love to help protecting and helping the minetown community

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:Not much really ....

TKT Rulezzzz =3 >.<!

Atm busy with learning some Php skills when thats done im gonna do some C++ books for rookies

And errrr yeah ..... Thanks for reading and stuff

Thanks for reading anyway

Sincerly Ikailaz
1. Minecraft IGN: kcmartz

2. Forum username: kcmartz

3. Age: 18

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Pacific (West Coast)

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: 4-8 (sometimes more, sometimes less) | I joined minetown only a couple months ago, about. But I have been playing Minecraft for about half a year now.

6. Friends in Minetown: None that I know of.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No, not yet.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I have my own personal, private server for friends, if that's what you mean. I can do basic commands in the Server Administration backend.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): I have Mumble set up just need the server connection information, if ever accepted <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I have moderated in other forums, but not in actual games. I'm willing to learn though!

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I, at first like many others, thought Minecraft was dumb, but after I started playing it, I was hooked!

EDIT: ADDED MUMBLE INFORMATION
1. Minecraft IGN: DUALSHOCKED

2. Forum username: DUALSHOCKED

3. Age: 16

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern US

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: i play Minecraft a lot. Maybe 30-40 hrs a week. I used to only play on Minetown but i was having trouble connecting. So i took a break. Now i'm back and i play just as much and mostly just on Minetown. I have been a citizen of MineTown since January 27,2012. And i have player minecraft since summer of 2010

6. Friends in Minetown: I don't really play with many certain people on the server. My main friends on the server are: Papaw2011 (my Grandpa) and Courtneyf1987

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes. 2 of my friends have had servers and i have been admin and op on both. I have a lot of experience with commands and petitions.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I think that i would be a good moderator because I will always be on to help users, do PEs, and enforce the rules. I know how to use world edit, world guard, and the additional commands that go with it. I have experience with commands. I am not currently active on the forums, but provided that my application is approved I would be willing to become active on the forums. As a mod i would be able to help more people than i already do. With all of the PEs sent in everyday, one more mod, with drastically reduce the over load for everyone. It would be better for everyone to have one more trustworthy, helpful, person on the squad. Best of all i'm not going to need any assistance on commands, since I already have experience with them all.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a $35 donator. If this is approved, then i will donate ATLEAST $20 more. I am also very reliable, rule following, Minetown citizen. I am also an eagle scout so i am dependable. Because a scout is:

• Trustworthy,
  • Loyal,
  • Helpful,
  • Friendly,
  • Courteous,
  • Kind,
  • Obedient,
  • Cheerful,
  • Thrifty,
  • Brave,
  • Clean,
  • and Reverent.

RE-POST

Revised Re-Post

1. Minecraft IGN : Coffeey

2. Forum username: Coffeey

3. Age: 17

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: about 35-40 hours a week and im not exactly sure about how long ive been playing id say about 11 months, but im sure theres a way i could could check if im wrong.

6. Friends in Minetown: I am freinds with almost everybody on minetown and there is nobody i dislike strongly

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I was temp banned for like 10 or 12 hours by Zionia for a debate with another player in game. The temp ban was issued to us both to allow us to cool off.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: i was an op on colddev's server and i was a admin on a server called valorcraft. I owned my own server for a while but i ran out of funds so yes i do have experiance with minecraft administaration, general server rules, commands and requirements. I have also been a member of multiple other servers (not as an op).

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Yes, i use it often

I feel that at this stage i know most people in minetown and i am friendly with everyone i know. I know how everybody works, what irritates certain people and also, how the server works. I know almost all the staff and am quite freindly with them so i know i would fit in amongst them to that degree.

I have been in trouble once or twice and some people may have gotten the wrong idea of me.

I know quite well how immature I can be and I know i can be a troll as well, but this is all for fun on the server, and i have nothing to lose. If I was made a mod, I assure you I can be mature and make mature decisions, in mature situations, but also having fun with the community in the process and not being a grumpy poo ^.^

I know all the server rules like the back of my hand, and I would have no problem enforcing them in my own, mature and fair, way.

PE's; i would have no problem doing them, and I would do to the best of my ability everyday, doing as much as possible.

I also go to my moms school where she teaches sometimes to, for one, get off school ^.^, but also to help out with the children in the class. I know how to handle situations and to end them fairly between both persons. The children have minor learning disablilities and I just help out by reading and stuff and just helping them in general, so in my eyes this is pretty similiar to what I would be doing as a mod, handling situations, keeping the peace, doing work for the good of others and settling disputes.

All in all i would most definately enforce the rules in minetown while getting a long with everyone and giving everyone equal respect and having fun with the mt community in the process <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>.

I really do love minetown and i would feel very honored to be allowed to serve minetown and just keep the peace and settle disputes fairly for everyone in a calm manner wich i am very used to and skilled in this field.

I also know that i am a quite excitable chap (lol) but i assure you that i know where the time and place for fun and games is and if i was given the opportunity to be mod you wouldnt have to worry about me being giddy because i can be serious, and handle serious situations when the time comes for it.

I thank anyone who took the time to read this moderator application and i hope you think i am good for the job <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

When stuff needs to be done, I do it well, and maturely.

peace <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
1. Minecraft IGN:

Lucylooselegs

2. Forum username:

LucyLooseLegs

3. Age: 24

+10GMT, Melbourne, Australia

I play an average of 60hours per week. I've been a member of Minetown for approximately 5 1/2 months.

6. Friends in Minetown:

I get along well with most Minetown regulars in-game and in mumble. Most of my closer friends are listed on my profile.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

I was briefly banned for 12 hours over a misunderstanding, which was soon cleared up and lifted.

I am familiar with both command-book and world-edit, although I have not been in an official Minecraft staff position.

Yes. I use mumble 12hours a day.

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.

I believe that I would make a good moderator because I support what Minetown provides for its player base. I strive to treat all people with respect and avoid making decisions based on personal bias, and hope that while I'm not perfect, I have fairly good judgement in all situations. As a current member I already actively help players where needed and interact with people socially when possible, as I enjoy the community that Minetown offers.

I would love to have the opportunity to provide more support to this server and use some of my creative time more productively, so that others may enjoy their membership here as much as I do. I have a proven track record in being trusted and hope that this may be considered as a good quality for any future staff position.

I like to contribute in general and I believe that my ethic and values would play a positive role in resolving issues. I believe in fairness and make a habit of following procedure where necessary. I have proven myself to be fairly mature however I am also known for my sense of humor and lighter approach to given situations.
1. Minecraft IGN: Dec250

2. Forum username: Dec250

3. Age: 16 close to 17 (17 June)

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: I have to admit i haven't played that often lately as i have been getting ready for exams, admin server and co-owner server but will be playing a lot more now to get to know the community probs bring it up to about 15 hours a week but can put in more time if needed max 30hours. I use to play alot on my old account Kingwaddles as i shared it with a mate (we both chipped in for Minecraft) but he changed the password so i created this account and please note that I am the only one who goes on this account.. I can't remember when i joined with this account.

6. Friends in Minetown: AdZzZz7, Jambob290, Tinka99 and looroll

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I want to be honest... i got banned for griefing but i really regret what i did and i have turned myself around and just want to help out as much as i can as i have had more experience with being staff and understand how frustrating griefers can be i really regret what i did and from then on i have always followed the rules. I also read the rules more than once and have been unbanned now for quite a while now and haven't broken a single rule and don't plan to. Again really sorry for that and i can understand if this gets declined.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes i a currently Head_Admin and OP in Craftium and have been for the past 3 months. I mainly deal with setting up all the rules and making sure that people follow them correctly. I also know all the command for World Edit, World Guard, Chest Shop, NPC, Essentials, Warps, Elevators and logbook. there are also other plugins that i know commands for. I also Forum Admin on the website of Craftium i just mainly deal with all the post accept application, staff positions and bump post when needed. I also add new ideas to the website to make it more active for players. I am also currently Co-Owner in a server that has just started helping set up all the plugins and just mainly build the server from scratch.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): yes i can

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I think that i would be a good as a MOD as i have had plenty of experience as Admin. I have been MOD on a few server around about 2 or 3 but i am mainly admin but still appreciate being MOD. I am a very creative person who loves to take on challenges. I mainly deal with castles and small house buildings but can do more like Mansions . I am very good with redstone. I also let the owner of the server who i have banned/ kicked with a very good reason i also screen shot it all. I am also a very talkative person and not afraid to speak with problems that need to be dealt with. Play use alot of PVP faction servers but now just like to sit back and build stuff. I love to help out as much as i can and will give 100% effort into helping people of Minetown. Since i have been admin i ALWAYS look at the chat to see what is going on even if i am building i still glance at the chat to see if anyone needs help. I also am very good at learning new plugins commands as i tend to pick things up really easy once. I am fair to players and like to give people a chance depending on what they have done. I dont like people being unhappy so i try to do my best to help out and see if i can make a difference. I also can bring alot of new idea for plugins (If needed) and just general ideas that will benefit the community of Minetown. I can also be very active on Forums if needed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am willing to stay on late night or even for hours fon end to protect the server UNLESS i have cource work dew in to college in which i will let the owner or any admins know that i may or may not be online only for 1 day. I also have a mic so i will be able to talk if need be. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years. I hope i will be considered it would be a honor to help out as much as i can for Minetown. I have also help build the castle at /warp fortfortified. I am also willing to donate probs max $50 maybe more once i have money. I also know how to set up areas and flag areas with world guard. I also know how to add and remove new warps <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> hha Thanks Dec250 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
1. Minecraft IGN: Destroyer1239

2. Forum username: destroyertheminer

3. Age:16 on may30th so soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST eastern timezone

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: I have been playing since march and we are in may so about 2-3 months now and i play at least everyday about 5hours a day so 35-42 hours a week.

6. Friends in Minetown: Driak, yeild, xcoaster, cpblack, technoalpha, cyto, dirty_miner, gingmax, sloop, tom, barney, h0lysmokes, razor, cpblacks's wife ingame, danni, nick, donkey, spaceagent, krank, and more.

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:i hae never been banned and i dont count on getting banned anytime soon.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: I have had experience as a minecraft admin i enforced rules back in a classic freebuild map making server and i have done this so much and so often in there i have had tons of admins ingame telling me to become trusted to then becomeing an admin an di am curently still in process of that i just need to do 1 last thing then i can become an admin. but besides that i always play minetown and when i can and try i enforce rules if people get very out of hand and nobody stops them.

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): i can use mumble on certain days but i have had issues in the past with actually talking to people i do not know and u can see what i mean in me event team application here http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2815776-events-team-applications/page/2

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: i think i will be a good moderator because i always stick by the rules i am a off the charts trust worthy person and im always active when minetown admins are not online and so in this case while all the bigger admins are offline like danni yeild etc. i can actually help out and feel like i am making a difference in this server. It would be a dream of mine to just become a minetown admin and in doing so come the use of what i can do and what would be wrong to do. i understand i cannot be going out of my way tpaing to people and snooping around everyone's chests to see what they might or might not have. Becoming an admin comes with responsiblilites and i am fully cappable of assuring i can manage it.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: i am very funny i am known as george lopez in my school lol no joke. im always active if i am ever offline it is real world manners i am taking care of. in the future i am planning on becoming a robotic engineer and i want to create a robot that can change the world kinda like the movie irobot but mine will be controled and not take over the world. I am a linebacker and wide reciever on my football team but sadly i am done playing becasue i cant stand the coaches and just the drama in our team. also ever since i could walk i played soccer and my dad acctually 1 day which is very funny he was on the phone and i was about 7 years old i was on starting defense and i had the ball and my dad was the coach. so while he was on the phone he saw i had the ball and i was going in for the goal ( i should not have cause i was defense and i missed anyways <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> ) so he was running and screaming at me while on the phone and so his co worker on the phone was laughing his butt off and then BOOM my dad tramples a 6 year old boy on the other team by running into him and my dad keeps running he did not feel a thing so afterwards we all are laughing he asks whats going on? we say u might have brought a 6 year old to the hospital with a concussion XD. i will never forget that day. but back to minetown lol i play with my friends in real life on a different server and i just build a hungergames place and we are going to record it and i will win lmao. so if u can please as my birthday present allow me to become a minetown moderator i promise u, i swaer i will not let u guys down.