Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The horror of vampirism in minetown
Started by [E] larogue

And,

I CAN MAKE A VAMPIRE GUILD
Bump, i want this to be noticed
lets replace the mobtaimer with this mod
yea but did any of you read sawines post? read it then youll understand why we cant
Yeah. And the way the factions are in alliances right now, we dont want anything to disrupt that.
unfortunately it wont work i would love to have it and it woulda been nice if we coulda implemented it earlier then it mighta worked srry dude
whackjob278 wrote:
people dont vote no if twilight ruined vampires for you, this mod could be very useful when it comes to building stuff underwater or in very high places

This is mainly the problem most of times a plugin is suggested. Most of you only look at the good sides it will bring you personally.

I'll review the features of this plugin: (in yellow = my comments)

Burn in sunlight. (so only build at night ? dont participate in other events ? )

Take no fall damage. ( - realism )

Can breath underwater… or rather does not need to breathe at all. ( - realism )

All the features below will affect pvp

Has a reservoir of blood between 0 and 100.

Must drink blood from humans or animals to not die from starvation.

Can not eat normal food.

Regenerates health automatically. (costs blood)

Won’t be attacked by monsters unless the vampire attacks first.

Can dash at high speed using a feather. (costs blood) (will conflict with anticheat plugin for sure)

Deal more damage in close combat.

Take less damage in close combat except for attacks from wooden weapons which hurt them a lot.

Occasionally infects others in close combat.

Then, how do you determine who is a vampire ? Hide from everyone ?

After that Altars must be built...

When adding a plugin you must also consider its feature. If 2 plugins are using similar feature which are using the same variables, they will conflict. This plugin include alot of healing and change alot the way pvp works, there is strong chances of conflict.

Plus, soon a war world will be added. This plugin would bring alot of confusion and is not really the way I have things in mind. The war world will be 100x better than this. It will bring a real war/siege theme to minetown.
i have to agree with sawine on how you will tell vampires from humans maybe a change in name color? instead of gray vampires can be red?
Mikeliskewl wrote:
i have to agree with sawine on how you will tell vampires from humans maybe a change in name color? instead of gray vampires can be red?

Colored chat names would be impossible to configure considering colors are permissions group based.

and what if they just dont answer ?

And over head name color are impossible* otherwise I would have already pimp'd it out.

* You can actually edit the server jar file yourself to modify the code to make it. But doing so will make everyone skins on the server to be disabled and show default.
wow sawine know a lot of shit of programming