Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The horror of vampirism in minetown
Started by [E] larogue

It's nothing like runescape.

Go read the mod's description before you post stuff like that.
this seems like a pretty good mod we should a least try it we can kill guest for more blood if we are vampires ^_^
me likey the kill guest option
the no fall damage could really be useful in case your building a skycraper and you fall off by mistake
it now a poll
if this mod is added to minetown im gonna build a twin altar so people can switch between human and vampire easily!
seems cool but twilight ruined vampires for me though i would love the sun and the ability to take a walk in the sun and not get pwned while taking a night stroll
people dont vote no if twilight ruined vampires for you, this mod could be very useful when it comes to building stuff underwater or in very high places
This would work really well with the rpg mod on another forum page sawine i know you said no but i have to ask to look more into it i played a server with this it was fun until a admin made it day 24/7 and the rpg mod would make the game interesting i say atleast try it and if it makes stuff worse than boot it. the new pokemon mod is in my mine a bad plugin idk if its related but when you added it i noticed some more block error.
this would be epic for making complete vampire cities and so forth and also make the factions change a lot on the server