Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown is dying?
Started by [E] a3modz2

The head honcho has spoken.
@Sawine.

nkc3ks5.jpg
I have noticed a lot less people on server main... however I severly doubt that minetown as a whole(the whole server farm) is "dying". Having said that, if ever server main should be mothballed, it would be nice if it were possible to buy a copy of the data so that I could enjoy my creations off-line or perhaps just stroll through tokyo with render set to far + . It would be interesting to data-mine multiple versions of the wold to see how things developed over time. visit the old market before it got bull-dozed. I cannot even estimate how many hours have beeen spent by players building things in minetown. The data has a value.
I don't think mt is dying, it's just people are getting board, so they do something else.

I got board with main, so now I'm playin on the ftb server for a bit. I think maybe minecraft itself is getting 'old' , yes there are new commers but the old players move on, ATM I guess it's in a part of the cycle where old members have left and a new community is being forged.
I must also point out that the majority of people online are on the MCBall server. Sometimes more than half of the people online are on there.
Nintenzo wrote:
I must also point out that the majority of people online are on the MCBall server. Sometimes more than half of the people online are on there.

It depends on the time of the day. 15 minutes ago there was 147 online. 57 on MCBall, the rest on MT.
Guys, sawine won't let minetown die.

Minetown has been up for so many years and it will prevail.

Just have faith <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Well, I for one am glad to have been proven wrong, my wishing came true. That this can be, if we strive and work hard enough, the beginning of a new, and better Minetown. One for all players. And I am very much relived, seeing how many players have come forth to help this along.

Thank you, Minetown. For showing me miracles do happen. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
The PvP server needs ALOT more to compete with major PvP Faction servers. (Auto Soup, more PvP oriented kits, No money to make a faction, ect) We can bring tons of new players by make the pvp server more of a pvp server (They are really popular now)
Arvaloth wrote:
Guys, sawine won't let minetown die.

Minetown has been up for so many years and it will prevail.

Just have faith <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

that's certainly true.

I also think we should stay a grey list server. its one of our best traits.