Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] AWESOME fun mod minetown needs!
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Yeah, I would play more as well.

Would give me something to do.

~SN

i bet it would increase the server population. leveling games are addictive! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Jp...i'm not attacking anyone. the only thing i did was put in the no vote " (i dont like to have fun) " but i removed it because i saw how it could be offensive...
I would say no to this. Sorry, but Minecraft, while it has the ability to be made into an RPG, is probably best played as what it was designed to be: a creative game. I don't mind, and actually I like some aspects of roleplaying: trading, fctions, towns, etc. But I think a skill system would merely restrict the possibility of things we could do on our server. I play minecraft so I can design and build interesting things. If I have to first work to achieve a certain skill level in order to create something, it would discourage me from even trying.

I think this would, over all, be detrimental to the construction in Minetown, and lead to more frustration.
bump...sawine, thoughts?
The economy of wood is messed up now that we had automatic tree farms and then we lost them. Now people are making Bank from that. I think we should turn back on auto-farms in Minecart mania to re-fix this issue.
Jdawg wrote:
The economy of wood is messed up now that we had automatic tree farms and then we lost them. Now people are making Bank from that. I think we should turn back on auto-farms in Minecart mania to re-fix this issue.

how does that have to do with this threads topic?
No. Please no. Don't make this game a Runescape copy shit or i don't know. NO
lol dobs all it does is add levels....its not anywhere near changing anything big....
Mr.Flip wrote:
Jdawg wrote:

how does that have to do with this threads topic?

oh excuse me, I thought this thread was titled "Awesome fun modS minetown needs!"

Now after re-reading it I realized that was singular.
i found this one day and lost it ty for finding it again