Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Holy Britannian Empire
Started by [E] GACKT

Prebuilt bases? Bleĥ! If Espero is going to fight, we want to use our designs. We haven't spent so much time on military technology for no reason.
just an idea its not for sure but no one has signed up for my faction wars yet <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> i spent so much mats for my arena
Mikeliskewl wrote:
well what arena would be big enough? and for faction wars im thinking that there wil;l be pre-builtbases they will get

Just fence / Protect a large area, and don't flatten it.

~SN
We have an alliance with Vegas, who is willing to aid us, Espero might have a bigger force, truth is half those forces never get on
You never did answer my question. What do you have against Espero?
If you got a problem with Espero, good luck reasoning with it.. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
iGackt, please try to remember who is the aggressor. Espero has never attacked or threatened to attack any faction in the past. We still don't even know what you have against us.
We are the aggressor's, and we plan on being the dominate faction. Of course its only natural you think that i'm foolish on thinking that, but you'll see.

Compete, take, possess, control it will only take time.
I think you are foolish only because you feel that you are capable of such destruction to Espero... do you feel that any amount of pouting or griefing will destroy a tight community? Especially with Millenium Alliance, our numbers are now around 60-65 combined. What makes you feel so godly that you will stop 65 players from working together?
Simple, I take you out one by one